diaper deals

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by sheila185, Nov 15, 2011.

1. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

Where do you find the best deals on diapers? I am not concerned with name brand as long as they work well.

2. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I usually buy diapers at walmart, I find they go on sale quite often. I have used the fisher price diapers, they are cheaper then the other brands and works just as well.

3. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I just ordered from amazon mom and got 204 Pampers swaddlers which are my very favorite diapers for $35.

No shipping charges

4. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

I love the swaddlers too, and I LOVE that they make them until size 3 now, as my boys are still in 3's so that is what I use.

5. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

Is there a catch to the Amazon Mom? Don't you have to order so many diapers a month? Like me on a "diaper schedule" for lack of better words?

6. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Amazon mom is the best! I diaper both in size 5s shipped to me for less than $50/month. Check out babycheapskate.com for diaper and formula deals- she breaks it down with coupons each monday to cost per diaper so you can see what's cheapest.

7. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Walmart's been cheapest for us for the most part. But Pamper's Cruisers work best for us, of course, some of the most expensive diapers ;) Different shaped kids need different kinds of diapers!

8. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

When my boys were really little, the ONLY thing they didn't pee through was Pampers Swaddlers. When they were about 4 months, we started using the Target brand diapers and I LOVE them. I have a Target credit card, so I get an extra 5% off, and I haven't found anything cheaper that seems to work well. If you have a Target near you, it's worth giving them a try.

9. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I will second the recommendation on babycheapskate.com. That web-site helped me save a lot of money when my kids were little. Have friends and family clip diaper and wipe coupons and buy per the web-site recommendations if you can.