Diaper deal on amazon

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Marbear, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Marbear

Marbear Well-Known Member

For those who plan on using huggies...

Right now select huggies products (including lots of diapers) are on mega sale at amazon.com. The diapers are on sale, plus if you spend $99 you get $30 off with coupon code huggie30 AND free shipping. This is REALLY cheap! See the blurb off amazon below:

Instant Savings: Save $30 instantly when you spend $99 or more on select Huggies products offered by Amazon.com in Health & Personal Care. Enter code HUGGIE3O at checkout. Here's how. Offer expires January 31, 2007.

2. Marbear

For those who plan on using huggies...

Right now select huggies products (including lots of diapers) are on mega sale at amazon.com. The diapers are on sale, plus if you spend $99 you get $30 off with coupon code huggie30 AND free shipping. This is REALLY cheap! See the blurb off amazon below:

Instant Savings: Save $30 instantly when you spend $99 or more on select Huggies products offered by Amazon.com in Health & Personal Care. Enter code HUGGIE3O at checkout. Here's how. Offer expires January 31, 2007.

3. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

Here is the Amazon link. It really is a great deal. Too bad it's not on Pampers since that is what we use.

4. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

this is a deal if you buy $100 worth but I just bought the size 5 112 pack at target for $26 and it is $30.59 on amazon.

5. mrsfussypants

mrsfussypants Well-Known Member

I wish that deal was on Pampers too! I've tried Huggies before, but found they didn't work as well...but that deal is so good, it's making me rethink trying them again. It might be worth it! Thanks for the info Mary...

Reyna

6. melissao

melissao Well-Known Member

That is a good deal! Usually the diapers on amazon are more expensive, but on sale with the rebate is good! I got 4 packs for about 21 cents a diaper!

7. Snittens

Snittens Well-Known Member

I wish the Overnights were on there. I normally don't use Huggies except for those. Oh well, ordered Huggies anyway since they worked out to be cheaper than the Pampers Baby Dry or Luvs we normally use.

8. melissao

I have found that the regular huggies aren't great but the huggies supremes seem to be just as good as the pampers cruisers. HTH [​IMG]

9. yvonneinoregon

yvonneinoregon Well-Known Member

FWIW, Costco has Huggies size 4, 200 pack for $37., which is $.185 per diaper, which is the same price as their Kirkland brand.

Also, I am STILL waiting for my Amazon $30 from about 5-6 months ago! [​IMG]

10. melissao

Yvonne, this is an instant rebate of $30, not a gift code later. Also, I once didn't get my code so I called Amazon and they emailed me a new code.

11. Amanda

Amanda Well-Known Member

aside from the $30 off a $99 purchase. . . does anyone else think the diapers aren't that great a deal?
    They want $30.59 for the ones I buy for $29.99 regular price at the grocery store every week. When ours go on sale they're more like $24.99.

12. yvonneinoregon

yvonneinoregon Well-Known Member

quote:
    Yvonne, this is an instant rebate of $30, not a gift code later. Also, I once didn't get my code so I called Amazon and they emailed me a new code.

Oops, I didnt read it was instant! THat is nice! I will have to call as well-thanks for the info!

13. kimber074

kimber074 Well-Known Member

quote:
    Originally posted by Amanda:
    aside from the $30 off a $99 purchase. . . does anyone else think the diapers aren't that great a deal?
    They want $30.59 for the ones I buy for $29.99 regular price at the grocery store every week. When ours go on sale they're more like $24.99.

i really don't think it is a deal unless you buy the $99 worth. I'm not sure how the package size compares to the ones you buy at the store but i know the ones at target for hte same size were cheaper

14. Marbear

quote:
    Originally posted by Amanda:

My son is in a size 6 and our stores do not usually carry that in an economy pack (we use huggies). The person at the store told me size 6 econo packs fly off the shelves for soem reason. You just have to buy lots of jumbo packs when they go on sale. Anyway, that makes it a great deal to me.

15. Megos99

Megos99 Well-Known Member

I like the prices on 1800diapers.com.
    There prices are good and you get the items right away.