Death of a Snow Leopard

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by carlylafont, Aug 21, 2011.

1. carlylafont

carlylafont Well-Known Member

A moment of silence is requested in honor of the giant tufted snow leopard. The snow leopard was given to them by my other Mother. When Margot and Fifi were 6 months old or so they could both sit propped up in its lap and be cozy. It was one of the few stuffed animals I let them keep out in their room. Monday Margot and Fifi pulled his stuffing out and it looked like it snowed in their room during nap time.

After nap time I decided to leave the mess for later since the elusive sun made an appearance. We high tailed it to the beach. After fun at the beach, we came home and I put the Little's in the bath (I would use my normal phrase "little ladies" but ladies do not do what is about to happen.) and proceeded to pick up the pieces of snow leopard. The snow leopard insides made the our industrial vacuum smoke! So, fixed the vacuum, and while all this is going on keep checking the girls to make sure they are alive and keeping the water inside the tub (We have a small house- so the tub and the snow leopard crime scene are steps away). Finish cleaning up only to get the girls out of the tub and find my next surprise- poop. Awesome.

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

RIP Snow Leopard. :lol:

3. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Oh god! What a Monday!!!! That is definitely one for the "baby books!"

My girls once took all the pellets out of their bean bag-like chairs and played in it like snow. I was never so glad to be working that morning. I'm still not entirely sure how my dh cleaned it all up. My sympathies to you, your littles and poor snow leopard.

4. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Oy! Poor Mr. Snow Leopard. That is just no way to die. We've had many, many stuffie deaths around here, but usually from the dogs. The kids have not figured that one out yet, but I anticipate the stuffie apocalypse will come when they do.

5. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Ha! Poor snow leopard, I'm sure he didn't see his demise coming...

6. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

Rest in peace, snow leopard; I'm sure he's gone to a better place.

I had a dog who was never satisfied until she could give all of her squeaky toys a "squeakendectomy". <_<