Curious George party

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by scrappycindy, Mar 6, 2011.

1. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

We're throwing a Curious George bday party for our twins. It's time to think about the wording for the invites... Anyone come up with something clever for twins with the Curious George theme?

2. vharrison1969

vharrison1969 Well-Known Member

I'm not very good at clever invites; I usually get the ones that come with the party supplies! :blush: But I think a Curious George themed party sounds so cute!! "George was curious....could there be anything cuter than twin girls turning 2?" :laughing:

3. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

monkey cupcakes...

4. maybell

oh... and I didn't do curious george, but I did a monkey theme last year... and did chocolate covered frozen bananas! as part of the food. yummy! I made them and put sprinkles and other normal cupcake toppings them when i made them.

5. JZaretzka

JZaretzka Member

Not real good at this but what about something like: 'Come celebrate our curious little monkeys turning 2!' Love the theme and the frozen bananas idea!

6. maybell

I didn't read that you wanted wording for invites the first time... again, ours wasn't specifically Curious George... but here's what we did (with your girls' names in it...)

"Monkey See, Monkey Do
    Mary & Hannah are turning 2!
    Come monkey around with us!"

7. maybell

p.s. if you haven't bought all the Curious George stuff.. and were interested in a girlie monkey... here's what we did for napkins etc. so cute!

girl monkey

8. scrappycindy

scrappycindy Well-Known Member

We've bought the supplies... just working on the invites. Thanks for the ideas. That "girly" monkey is cute!

9. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Swing on over and help our monkeys celebrate turning two!