Crib Help?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kitkat72783, Apr 8, 2009.

1. kitkat72783

kitkat72783 Well-Known Member

We have a crib, changing table and armoire from when my son was a baby so all we need for furniture is another crib. However all the furniture is a natural color and the crib left from my son is a sleigh style so I would like to find one similiar since I cant find the same (I've been searching) The one I found is perfect at babiesrus but its out of stock and has been for a while so I'm trying to find something else. I dont know any other stores that hav cribs at a reasonable price range (want to stay under $300) that has the cribs set up besides babiesrus and babydepot so I was looking at walmart.com, target.com, and amazon but I am a nervous reck about buying a crib online. Has anybody boughten there's online, any body no of a good crib name/brand, any advise?

2. sheila185

sheila185 Well-Known Member

I just had a good experience purchasing my stroller and car seats online with www.albeebaby.com

I know that they have cribs but am not sure how great the selection is...we got ours at Target.

Hope this helps.

3. lewis514

lewis514 Well-Known Member

I bought our DaVinci cribs online from simplybabyfurniture.com
    I also bought mattresses from csnbaby.com

No issues with either site or their service.

4. jnholman

jnholman Well-Known Member

I bought our cripbs from WalMart and am very happy with them. If you do not like it, you can take it back.

GL,
    Jenn

5. rhc0607

rhc0607 Well-Known Member

My friend bought her nursery furniture from babycribplus.com and had no problems, that is where we are getting our furniture.

6. Kaelan

Kaelan Well-Known Member

Sorry, my DH made the boys crib himself. He makes beautiful furniture.

36W4D mono/di boys
    [​IMG]

7. rileycjoan

rileycjoan Member

Not sure where you are located but near me there are lots of natural wood sleigh cribs on craigslist. I am a huge fan.

8. meganguttman

meganguttman Well-Known Member

I would say Walmart would be a good choice since you could return it to the store. My greatest fear would be that the wood didn't match. I'm happy you only have to buy one! :)