Crazy, crazy hormones

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by KatCav, Sep 3, 2008.

1. KatCav

KatCav Member

Hello everyone :)

I'm kinda new here - I've been reading through the forums, trying to get my head around everything....

I'm expecting fraternal twins, due in January; it's my first twin pregnancy. I have three other children, and I... just don't remember ever being so hormonal. It's just... unrelenting!

I feel like I'm just crying all the time - over good and bad, and crying is so damn exhausting.

I spent yesterday in tears, as my little boy went off to pre-school for the first time. I just fretted all day, and sobbed. And then he came home, and he was telling me all about it, and he'd had a great time... and that made me cry too.

Does it ever get any better?! I need to buy shares in Kleenex!

Kat x

2. hardinfamily08

hardinfamily08 Well-Known Member

POOR THING!!! :hug:

CONGRATS ON THE TWINS!!!

And... I can tell you personally, Mine has only gotten worse. MUCH worse. I cry all the time and if Im not crying Im mad as HELL. Im very fortunate to have a hubby to just smiles and waits out the hormonal power surges. GOOD LUCK MAMA!

3. megan smith

megan smith Well-Known Member

I juat think it gets worse the more pregnancies you have Im all over the place and Im only having 1 this time.I have been crying over ads on tv. its crazy but I was a mess with the twins too. Good luck and I hope it gets better as you go along. congradulations on the twins.

4. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

remember that commercial with the dogs - it was a flea control commercial "there might be fleas on some of you mugs but there aint no fleas on me" yeah - not sad at all - it made me cry like a baby while I was pregnant with the girls.
    I also have 3 older kids and now twins - my twin pregnancy was way different than any of the previous pregnancies.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and :welcome: to TS!! twins are SO WONDERFUL!!!!

5. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

HI & :welcome: to Twinstuff!

I was an emotional wreck my whole pregnancy :wacko: Cried to just about every song on the radio and over every single little teeny article of clothing I saw :)

Pregnancy hormones aside, I think your son starting Preschool is totally a legitimate reason to cry :cry: ~ I think it's sweet!