Cooler for car

Discussion in 'General' started by Maderty, Jul 16, 2024.

1. Maderty

Maderty Well-Known Member

Hey folks, I’m getting ready for a long road trip and I’ve been thinking about getting a cooler for the car to keep our drinks and snacks fresh. I’ve heard mixed things about different types, and I’m not sure if I should go for a traditional ice cooler or something more high-tech. Does anyone have recommendations on what works best for long car trips? Any specific brands or models you swear by?

2. Kasyan

Kasyan Well-Known Member

Oh, I totally get where you’re coming from! For long car trips, I’d definitely recommend going for an electric cooler for car use. I’ve been using one from BougeRV and it’s been a game-changer. You can plug it right into your car’s 12V socket, so you don’t have to mess with ice, which can get really messy and take up a lot of space. Plus, it keeps a steady temperature, which is awesome for keeping everything perfectly chilled no matter how long you’re on the road. I’ve found it super convenient, especially for keeping drinks cold and snacks fresh. It’s also great for storing any perishables you pick up along the way, like cheeses or meats from local markets. Totally worth the investment if you’re planning on spending a lot of time on the road!