Cooler bag/tote for milk/perishable snacks...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by amelowe9, Jun 22, 2009.

1. amelowe9

amelowe9 Well-Known Member

I'm on the hunt for a insulated bag/tote for bottles of milk and perishable snacks like cheese,etc.. Something that will fit inside of my huge diaper bag. Does anyone have anything they love?

2. maybell

maybell Well-Known Member

I'm still using the nice zippered box/bag that I got free from either my formula freebie bag or the bag they gave me for breastfeeding at the hospital... I have two of them. I like the one that is a box shape and the top zips around 3 of the sides. Its wider than it is tall and its vinyl/waterproof.

3. Cindy H

Cindy H Well-Known Member

My older son was given a large lunch box at age 4 which he never used. I started filling it with sippies and persiable snacks for 3 and it was a great size for holding it all.

Cindy

4. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

We use a soft-sided insulated lunch box. It works but doesn't really fit in the diaper bag.

5. akameme

akameme Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We have had good luck with this, it fits two sippy cups (or bottles) and there is room for a few things of string cheese. tote

For other perishables we used the formula bag we got for free until it got gross and have found a few soft sided lunch bags. But this has been our standby for their milk.

6. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yup, soft sided lunch bags for us. I alternate between what I use for lunch myself and what goes in their diaper bag.

7. eatcelery

eatcelery Well-Known Member

I use the diaper bag that Similac gave us at the hospital. It is insulated. I just tuck 2 diapers and wipes in the side pocket. I am amazed at how well insulated that thing is. We always tote the food and bottles in there with an icepack. I keep a larger diaper bag in the car for outfit emergencies.