constantly hiking up my drawers

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by AWerner, Nov 20, 2006.

1. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

Ok so first my maternity pants were falling down because I wasn't big enough to fill them out all the way. I couldn't wait until I got a little bigger so they would stop sliding down. Now the bigger I seem to get in front the more my pants are falling down in the back! Now all my pants are getting tight across the hips, sliding down in the back and the next size up is still too big and fall down too! I consider myself lucky so far that this and nasty reflux is all I can really complain about. boo hoo my pants fall off. [​IMG]

2. AWerner

AWerner Well-Known Member

Ok so first my maternity pants were falling down because I wasn't big enough to fill them out all the way. I couldn't wait until I got a little bigger so they would stop sliding down. Now the bigger I seem to get in front the more my pants are falling down in the back! Now all my pants are getting tight across the hips, sliding down in the back and the next size up is still too big and fall down too! I consider myself lucky so far that this and nasty reflux is all I can really complain about. boo hoo my pants fall off. [​IMG]

3. AWillow

AWillow Well-Known Member

That is really annoying isn't it. Because I'm on bedrest I don't put on 'going out' clothes everyday. yesterday I put on some pants that I hadn't put on in a week and half and they were doing exactly what you discribed. They were sliding off my backside...but not only in the back, they were falling under my belly too. Next thing I know my undies are falling too. I felt like I could end up naked in a few minutes if I wasn't careful.

Needless to say I changed clothes.

Yay for twin bellies!!!! ha ha ha

4. KrisV

KrisV Well-Known Member

Same problem here! I actually complained on here a few weeks back about this!

5. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I bought my maternity jeans at JCPenneys - they actually have an adjustable waistband! they have been GREAT!! before I found these -
    I had that problem all the time!!

6. NWtwinmomma

NWtwinmomma Member

I have this problem too! That adjustable waistband sounds interesting.

7. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

I bought a pair of pants at Kohls that had an adjustable waistband as well - black dressier pants for work but you could wear them whenever. They were pretty nice.