ConAgra recalls all frozen pot pies

Discussion in 'General' started by Monika, Oct 11, 2007.

1. Monika

Monika Well-Known Member

2. a1cbrandy

a1cbrandy Well-Known Member

I got this also...

In brief – this is a Consumer Advisory of “Banquet brand frozen chicken or turkey pot pie products or generic store brand not-ready-to-eat pot pie products” – the affected products have been implicated in an ongoing Salmonella outbreak.

An ALFOODACT has just been released for the ConAgra Foods consumer advisory pertaining to Banquet brand frozen chicken or turkey pot pie products or generic store brand not-ready-to-eat pot pie products bearing the number "P-9" printed on the side of the package. The link to the ALFOODACT is:

http://www.dscp.dla.mil/subs/fso/alfood/2007/alf3807.pdf.

3. 4lilmonkeys

4lilmonkeys Well-Known Member

Thanks, I probably would have missed this! My grandparents buy Hill Country Fair brand stuff, so I'll have to let them know.

4. Laura56

Laura56 Well-Known Member

I work in the ER and whenever there is any type of food recall everyone freaks out and calls. I was working on the secretary desk last night and answered a phone call from some woman who said she just finished eating a banquet turkey pot pie that she got from the dollar store and immediately after she finished eating it she saw on the news about the recall. She wanted to know if she had salmonella and what she should do about it and if she would know if she had salmonella. I told her that she will definitely know if she had it.

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

OH, glad you posted this!! I have like 8 of them in my freezer now. I eat those all the time.

6. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

Thank you for posting this!