Comfy Maternity Underpants?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Emily@Home, Apr 4, 2008.

1. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

I have always been able to pull off wearing my everyday, non-pregnant undies during my singleton pregnancies, but with this twin pregnancy, it's just not working.

Anybody got any recommendations for comfy maternity underpants? I'm not concerned with "the pretty factor", just looking for functional comfy drawers!!!

2. twins2008

twins2008 Well-Known Member

I got maternity underwear at Motherhood Maternity. They have different styles for your likes and they fit really nice. they are also made of cotton so they breath which is very important.

3. Vero

Vero Well-Known Member

I was unsuccessful in finding "comfortable" panties during my pregnancy. So I just used my regular ones and put them right underneath my belly. So my tummy felt no elastic pressure at all and just felt my pants; my butt was still covered so I was comfortable - no breeze was felt. LOL!

4. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I liked bikini undies from Motherhood.

5. erwelch

erwelch Well-Known Member

I got mine from the Gap, they are super comfy cotton ones & aren't all that unattractive. I order them online when they are on sale, I'm 32wks & they still fit really good.

6. mairoge

mairoge Well-Known Member

String Bikini undies work for me.

7. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

I just got my regular bikinis 2 sizes larger :wacko:

8. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I hate maternity underwear. I feel best in the 'granny panties' and hate when they keep sliding down!

9. stephie1996

stephie1996 Well-Known Member

I just keep buying bigger sizes in regular undies. I like the boy short undies and Wal-Mart carries them in bigger sizes to accomadate my big ole belly :icon_eek:

10. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

This time around I just bought two packages of Hanes in a larger size! (Extremely attractive! :D ) It was cheaper and they have worked this whole time. I did get maternity underwear in the past, but found them to be a waste of money.

11. JLAM22

JLAM22 New Member

I used maternity underwear from Walmart........ I liked them because they were very loose and usually went up to the top of my over the belly maternity pants......

12. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

I bought panties from Lane Bryant - they were great! they were stretchy and comfy!

13. Emily@Home

Emily@Home Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all! You've given me some undie ideas!

14. aimeemolloy

aimeemolloy Well-Known Member

from victoria secret - there are boy breifs - I just got a bunch and now I am still wearing them POST pregnancy. My girls are now 10 days old.