colic calm?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by ftm2bgtwins, May 1, 2012.

1. ftm2bgtwins

ftm2bgtwins Active Member

Just checking to see if anyone out there has used this product and what you thought of it?

2. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Tried it, it didn't help, and it was so black that it stained everything, including our little girl's mouth and many many bibs. I knew it was going to stain, they warn that, but wow....and it we didn't think it helped after all! :(

3. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It stained everything and I gave it to her too fast which caused her to choke. Not fun at all and I'm taking it back.

4. eagleswings216

eagleswings216 Well-Known Member

We tried it and didn't see any difference at all. And like the others said, it stains EVERYTHING. I ended up with several things ruined and only used it for a day or two.

5. ftm2bgtwins

Well dang thats no good. I sure just wasted my money, DH will not be happy about that lol

6. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

oxyclean gets the stains out, no problem!
    we use the spray!!

7. ftm2bgtwins

Did the colic calm work for you?

8. newtothis

newtothis Well-Known Member

not sure what you want to use it for (i.e. gas, colic, etc...)
    we have reflux issues and at times when nothing else seems to be working (rocking, swaying, whatever else - ) yes, we do like the colic calm. with that said, we don't use it often but when she's ridiculously inconsolable, it knocks her right out! but it did not 'help' my baby's reflux...