Chubbys first word

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Cassie05, Mar 7, 2007.

1. Cassie05

Cassie05 Well-Known Member

Brookie is a chub, shes already wearing 18 month clothes [​IMG] which I think is pretty amazing for a 9 month whose adjusted age is 7 months [​IMG]
    Anyways, she said her first word and I think she actually knows what she is saying....so chubbys first word came while looking over at her bottle...she said baba [​IMG]

Between the two of them they are developmentally on track...B is doing the talking and M is doing the crawling and standing up on her knees to anything and everything...she even crawled up into a bouncer yesterday [​IMG] Oh and today M got up on her feet too...let me tell you, these babies are exhausting [​IMG]

2. becky5

becky5 Guest

quote:
    these babies are exhausting

Aren't they though!!!!

Congrats on the first word!!! [​IMG]

3. RRTwins

RRTwins Well-Known Member

If it's any consolation, both of mine are in 12 month clothes since 7 months and one is busting out - at 8 months he's about to move to 18 month clothes. I can't wait for the first word - how exciting!

4. Trish_e

Trish_e Well-Known Member

[​IMG] WTO on the first word!
    My girls are starting to grow out of there 12 month clothes. [​IMG] I hope it gets warm here soon because all the 18 month clothes I have are spring and summer. They weren't suppost to grow so fast [​IMG].

5. Chantale

Chantale Well-Known Member

I laughed at your little one climbing into a bouncer [​IMG]

It's so much fun watching them grow! Jacob keeps saying "mama" (I call myself "maman" -french for mommy- I am french Canadian) and I swear he knows what he is saying.

Congrats on her first word! [​IMG]

6. JDMummy

JDMummy Well-Known Member

Congrats on the first word! WTG Brooke. [​IMG]

7. Her Royal Jennyness

Her Royal Jennyness Well-Known Member

She's going to be talking your ear off before you know it! [​IMG] WTG Brooke! [​IMG]

8. Cassie05

Ya know as bad as it sounds I was just glad that her first word wasnt dada like my sons was [​IMG] Now if only I could get Madison to say mama first [​IMG]

I just cant get over Brookes first word being about food [​IMG]

9. Crystal74

Crystal74 Well-Known Member

It could be worse---my chubby DD's first word was "cookie" [​IMG] No, I'm not kidding either! I about died when she kept saying it over and over again.

My DS (Aidan) is the chubby one of this set. He is 4mo. (3mo. adjusted) and is already wearing 6-9mo. and busting out of them!!

Crystal

10. Cassie05

quote:
    Originally posted by Crystal74:
    It could be worse---my chubby DD's first word was "cookie" [​IMG] No, I'm not kidding either! I about died when she kept saying it over and over again.

[​IMG] Now that is funny!! [​IMG]