Chinese Gender Chart

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by lilybay, Apr 15, 2011.

1. lilybay

lilybay Well-Known Member

Shortly after we found out I was pregnant (and long before we knew it was twins!), I looked at the Chinese gender chart just for fun. It said boy, which is what I felt I was having. Since we found out it's twins, I have had no strong feelings on what sex of babies I'm carrying! We'll find out in a few weeks and I'm curious to see if the chart was right, since I guess it could be right if we're having either b/b or b/g.

So just for fun: did any of you look at the Chinese gender chart before you knew the sex of your babies? Was it right?

2. ECUBitzy

ECUBitzy Well-Known Member

Mine said girl and I wound up with two of them! ;)

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

With my oldest it said boy, and he is very obviously a boy. With the twins, it said girl, and I had 2 more boys.

4. Katheros

Katheros Well-Known Member

With the twins it said girl for me. Two boys... Not so accurate! :laughing:

This time it says a girl again. Have to wait and find out if it's right.

5. ohd1974

ohd1974 Well-Known Member

It was right for oldest, and my twins!

6. TwinxesMom

TwinxesMom Well-Known Member

Mine was right for the girls

7. twinmom2dana

twinmom2dana Well-Known Member

Right for boys not for my 1 girl...

8. E's 3

E's 3 Well-Known Member

It said girl for my oldest and he's a boy. For the twins it said boy and I have 2 girls so not right at all for me :).

9. Henderson

Henderson Well-Known Member

of course I looked ;) we landed on boy but all around the block was girl, we are having one of each! Lol! You never know!

10. cheezewhiz24

cheezewhiz24 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I've never heard of this before but I just tried it and it came out with boy so it worked for me. ;)

11. snicker1045

snicker1045 Member

I did it, and because of the way the dates fall it said girl on some charts and boy on others... it was right for us, since it's B/G twins :cool:

12. TwinsItIs

TwinsItIs Well-Known Member

It works for me if I calculate it from 'conception' date and not from transfer date. :)

13. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I can remember doing that when I was pregnant with my oldest DD and it was right, it said girl. :) I never looked at it for my twins. I just looked now and it was half right for my twins, it said girl. :lol:

14. twinfinite

twinfinite Well-Known Member

Checked on it, and I supposedly should have had a girl, yet I have 2 boys. ;)

15. Heathermomof5

Heathermomof5 Well-Known Member

We did ivf with the twins and a FET with this one so they were actually conceived on the same day. The Chinese gender chart said girl for the conception month which was also the transfer month for my twins they are both girls. I checked the transfer month for this baby and it also said girl, all 3 ultrasounds have said boy but we will see! I am thinking that my situation is unfair to the chart LOL!!

16. ~Christine~

~Christine~ Well-Known Member

haha I just did it, and I should have had girls! Actually for my age, I should only make girls :p Instead I am having boys lol :) Oh well kind of fun to look at!

17. lilybay

lilybay Well-Known Member

How fun! I loved reading these replies. And I never even thought about how it would apply to IVF or FET!