cheese?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by lbzg, Mar 13, 2011.

1. lbzg

lbzg Well-Known Member

what ypes of cheese did everyone try aroubd 10 months?

2. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We did American cheese...cheddar...mozzarella...

3. Tamaralynn

Tamaralynn Well-Known Member

For my olderst, he got Soy Cheese. For the twins, William got Goat cheese, he had a diary allergy, and Nathaniel got American cheese

4. Silly_Putty

Silly_Putty Well-Known Member

Mine are only 8 months but I have given them small pieces of marble colby jack - very mild. They absolutely love it.

5. w101ttd

w101ttd Well-Known Member

cheddar, mozzarella cheese, laughing cow cheese (the french type). My son also loves pepper jack cheese :)

6. cat mommy

cat mommy Well-Known Member

Any mild, whole milk shredded cheese--mozzarella, cheddar, mixed cheeses. They love it!

7. smiley7

smiley7 Well-Known Member

Funny, my kids LOVE old cheddar cheese! The sharper the taste the better. When I tried mozzarella they didn't like it!

8. bellawillawyatt

bellawillawyatt Well-Known Member

we haven't tried cheese yet. Poor little Wyatt seems to always be fighting constipation and Willa Grace is on Nutramigin for milk protien sensitivty so Ped wants to wait til 1 to introduce any dairy to her hoping to avoid a true milk allergy.

9. emp59

emp59 Well-Known Member

I only did colby jack cheese from Tillamook until the girls were 1 just because it's relatively mild and delicious! And it was the only hormone free cheese I could find until I moved.