Cheapest place I found for Skip Hop Duo Double

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by sparkle77, Aug 10, 2009.

1. sparkle77

sparkle77 Well-Known Member

I know that this bag is a big hit around here and I just wanted to let you all know that I found it online at Posh Tots for $64 with free shipping, as opposed to the usual $80. I trolled every site and that was the lowest price I could find.

Happy shopping!!!

http://www.poshtots.com/Diaper-Bags/Diaper-Bags-by-Style/All-Diaper-Bags/Skip-Hop-Duo-Double-in-Black/1377/2156/1309/13804/PoshProductDetail.aspx

2. garden2009

garden2009 Well-Known Member

Thanks so much!! I was planning to order this from another site and you just saved me some $$!!! :)

3. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

I've had mine for almost 3 years, and, I love that sucker. :) Awesome price for it! I got mine through a friend that works at a boutique that sells them.

4. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

GREAT deal!!
    Seriously ladies....the Skip Hop Duo Double is the BEST!!
    I went through 3 other diaper bags before getting talked into buying the Skip Hop by other twin moms. It was soooo worth the money!

5. mholmes07

mholmes07 Well-Known Member

I never heard of this bag, so thanks!!! My only concern is the side by side stroller I am getting, dont have the two "umbrella type" handles. It had the one long handle that goes across....does anyone know if it will work???

6. talivstouwe

talivstouwe Well-Known Member

Mine still works for that type of stroller. Our SBS stroller (it's a Combi) has one long handle, but a bar vertically in the middle. So, that is what we hook one side of the bag to.

7. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

Yup :good:
    We have the Combi Twin Savvy with one long bar that I hold onto & I clip the bag to either side on the rounded corners & it works perfect!!
    You will not regret getting this bag, I promise!