Can't seem to catch a break this year...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by korie99, Dec 14, 2008.

1. korie99

korie99 Well-Known Member

The week before Thanksgiving, all 4 of us had a terrible head cold. Took forever to get rid of it, and Sarah's turned into an ear infection. The following week, Alex had the stomach bug, followed by Sarah a few days later. We finally got that kicked last week, and now Alex woke up with a 102 fever at 3am this morning!! <_< To top it off, their birthday party is today. I've ordered 2 giant party size pizzas for today and have 25 people coming, so I really can't cancel. Fortunately his fever is down with Motrin and he's acting great right now. Hopefully another dose before the party and no one will notice!! :rolleyes:

I just hope whatever this latest thing is that it's gone before Christmas. My kids were sick last Christmas AND the Christmas before. I want to see what it's like to have HEALTHY kids on Christmas morning!

2. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I hope he is feeling better and the party goes great.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

:hug: We definitely go through phases of us all being sick, for what seems like FORever! I hope he is feeling better soon, and the party is great! :birthday:

4. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

I hear you. My boys have been sick constantly since September!! Well, we did have one week off in November, but other than that it's been colds, ear infections, hand-foot-and-mouth, stomach flu, coughs...it's to the point that I don't even want to take them out of the house any more! They catch everything!

5. AmynTony

AmynTony Well-Known Member

we've finally kicked the cold and sinus infection bug thats been making the rounds since about October!