Can't Belive Baby B flipped

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by tpowers, Mar 28, 2009.

1. tpowers

tpowers Well-Known Member

I am 35 weeks and 2 days. Both boys have been vertex for weeks now. I am on weekly appointments too. I go to Dr. today and she starts to measure the boys. When she gets to baby B she is having a hard time. Then she starts to go down from my ribs to find his belly. So I ask if he is now breech. He is which I know is still not a big deal for a vaginal delivery. I am just trying figure out how he found the room. He was vertex last week. Could he still flip again?

2. bstone716

bstone716 Well-Known Member

My baby B flipped twice within a couple of weeks - once to vertex, and once back to breech. I think it was at about 33 weeks or so, but I can't exactly remember. :) I do remember it being fairly "late" in the pregnancy, though I delivered at 35w4d.

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

No experience with this, but I'm hoping your baby B is able to flip. :hug: :hug:

4. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

My baby B flipped close to the end as well...she had more room than her sister by the way they were positioned.
    I hope the baby cooperates for your delivery!! :lol:
    Good luck!

5. Ange2k25

Ange2k25 Well-Known Member

My baby B flipped frequently up until delivery. A was was head-down at 0 station the last 2 months, so B had space to move.

6. Angelsamb

Angelsamb Well-Known Member

I was told that babies could flip up until delivery day!