Can my left breast start

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Tarynd, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Tarynd

Tarynd Member

My boy/boy twins are now four months old. I am breAstfeeding but I do supplement one bottle before bed. I feel that in the past two days my left breast is it producing what it used to. Is that possible to have a decline in one breast only? I need it to get back with the program! Also, how many water bottles are you drinking per day? Thanks so much!

2. miss_bossy18

miss_bossy18 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

What's going on that makes you feel your left breast isn't producing what is needful?

I drank to thirst. I didn't worry too much about meeting a certain amount each day. When I was thirsty I tried to have either water or herbal tea rather than juice/pop/coffee. I usually kept a glass of water near my nursing nest because I almost always got desperately thirsty *while* I was nursing. :)

3. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

The short answer is at least 2 liters of water but I drink a lot of other stuff too. Not all of it good for me. ;) Ideally, I would do like Rachel and just drink to thirst but I find that if I don't think about it, I don't drink enough. Particularly on days that I am home from work.

Here's the full answer:
    While at work:
    1 liter of water
    24-32 oz of soda
    12 oz of coffee
    20 oz of gatorade/powerade

At home:
    At least another liter of water
    12 oz of soda

One of these days I'll switch out some of the soda for more water or tea...if the girls will ever let me get enough sleep to give up the caffeine!