Can anyone tell me what stores

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by mommyto8, Mar 6, 2008.

1. mommyto8

mommyto8 Well-Known Member

We are looking at carseats.. and I have heard that some places will give discounts when you are purchasing 2 large items at one time.. Does anyone have any idea on which stores do this?

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I believe that Babies R Us does that.

3. mommycandi

mommycandi Well-Known Member

Burlington coat factory if you have one. I think its like 15% off on the second... I know you have to show birth certificates.

4. Erykah

Erykah Well-Known Member

Babies R Us, ask for the twin discount! Sometimes they require an ultrasound so be prepared. For smaller ticket items Osh Kosh offers a twin discount as well!

5. snakegetterswife

snakegetterswife Well-Known Member

Babies R Us (have found that with tax and shipping even with 10% discount, you can find items cheaper elsewhere), Goores.Com (which is where we purchases our carseats from--No, problems with online order/delivery!), overstock.com (we purchased our cribs from here....they gave 10% off plus no taxes and $2.95 shipping---Babies R Us had the same crib but best deal was overstock.com!)

6. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

Babies R Us gives 10 percent off each item of 2 of the same over $80.

7. fishfood2

fishfood2 Well-Known Member

apparently tiny love also gives twin discounts. actually it's a 2 for 1 deal but you need to purchase directly through them. look at their website for their contact info to find out how it works.

one thing to think about before you use the 10% off from babies r us or whereever. you may find a better deal online than even the discounted rate.

8. fishfood2

fishfood2 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(fishfood2 @ Mar 6 2008, 09:23 PM) [snapback]656752[/snapback]
    apparently tiny love also gives twin discounts. actually it's a 2 for 1 deal but you need to purchase directly through them. look at their website for their contact info to find out how it works.

one thing to think about before you use the 10% off from babies r us or whereever. you may find a better deal online than even the discounted rate.

i should add to this that i haven't found a website that gives the discount although i'm still finding such good prices online that a babies r us discount doesn't always make sense. www.csnbaby.com has GREAT prices and free shipping.

9. twinreverb

twinreverb Well-Known Member

didn't see usa baby listed but they offer twin discounts as well.

10. mommyto8

mommyto8 Well-Known Member

Thankyou so much everyone.

11. Vero

Vero Well-Known Member

By the way - the Osh Kosh store gives you 10% of when you buy 2 of the same thing - Twin discount. :p