Can anyone tell me about?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Momof2wonders, Jan 5, 2010.

1. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

Hi everyone!
    I can't believe I just found out about the freebies i can get (better late than never, A & C are 7 months old[​IMG] ), so Nestle is sending me 24 cans of powder Good Start and 6 packs of cereals. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    So I called Huggies (Kimberly-Clark?) and they are sending me some things too, but they didn't tell me what to expect. Do any of you remember what you received from them?
    Also, i seem to have read a few days ago that Kolcraft offered some free[​IMG] [​IMG] strollers, can anyone fill me in? Can I do it from Canada?

Thanks a million[​IMG]

Charlie

2. JoellePotter

JoellePotter Well-Known Member

Hello :) As for the free stroller from Kolcraft.. I just received mine yesterday. The stroller itself is free, but you have to pay for shipping. I live in Hawaii so the shipping here was $85, but on the mainland US it would of only been $30. Maybe they can make an exception for you and allow you to pay higher shipping as well!

It arrived yesterday and I put it together all by myself! Woohoo lol

I know I sent out about 30 letters, but I don't quite remember what I got from Huggies. I don't recall getting anything from goodstate! Lucky you!!

1 person likes this.
  3. Momof2wonders

Thank you so much for your reply ShortStackJo, I'll try to ring them tomorrow and see what they can do for me!!![​IMG]

4. bbyboo1323

bbyboo1323 Well-Known Member

Huggies just sent me a ton of coupons. Nestle sent me coupons and a coupon for a free can of formula :aggressive: . pampers sent tons of coupons and free pack of diapers coupons. Gerber sent 2 Im a Gerber Baby onesie (in size NB so DD only wore it once, DS 0 lol ) as well as 20 $1 off any Gerber product and free can of Nestle Good start I believe as well as a "mom" kit with a srubber, soap puff thing and little brush. Recieved a walker from Kolcraft yesterday ( just paid shipping). One of the baby food companies sent a bunch of coupons as well as Johnson and Johnson. Learning curve sent a pack of toss and go sippy cupps and 2 Winnie the Pooh and loveys (?) that have a teether on the end.

1 person likes this.
  5. Momof2wonders

Hi Staton,

Thank you for your reply, wow you got some cool stuff!!

About Nestle though are you sure they have you down as twins because I initially received the same as you, the backpack with the one small can and some coupons, it's only yesterday a friend of mine told me they have a special Multiple birth program which gives you so many cans. I just called and she just needed me to fax over their crib cards and voila!

Charlie

6. 5280babies

5280babies Well-Known Member

Are you just calling the 800-numbers off of their websites? I am just starting to use formula and hoping I'm not too late to catch some savings. :)

7. Momof2wonders

Hi 5280babies,

That's what I have done, went on Nestle and Huggies sites and found their numbers there. They were both really nice[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  8. brieh

brieh Well-Known Member

I'm from Canada and it seems some of the freebies we get are different than the US ones.

I did the nestle one and got the backpack and can of formula. My mom also did it on line and just plugged in her name and my due date and they sent her one as well. You may want to try this with a friend or family member.

We also did the huggies and pampers 1-800# ones and got coupons. Huggies one was for a free wipes, I think pampers had something similar.
    Milupa cereal has a 1-800# that you can find online and tell them twins, they will send 2 pkg of cereal and spoons.

Also if you have a baby welcome wagon in your area, they will come with freebies and samples.
    Johnson and Johnson has a 1-800#, they send you double for twins. The first time you call they send $1 off coupons and two "free product" coupons. I think you can call every month to have the $1 off coupons sent to you.

Enfamil we filled out online and they send two small cans, my mom also filled this one out for me so got this double. Similac we got a can of powder and a can of liquid lactose free from their online site.

Costco online--they send you a sample of 3 of their diapers--you don't have to be a member because my mom did it as well.

Huggies site online sends you a sample of their diapers

Thats all I can think of right now. I heard about a gerber one that sends you spoons but never did try that one

A great coupon site is save.ca, they sometimes have baby things. You just check off what you want and they mail them to you, might be different for people in Quebec though, not sure.

1 person likes this.