Can anyone recommend course topics or training programs available in the UK?

Discussion in 'General' started by doublewishes, May 10, 2024.

1. doublewishes

doublewishes Member

Hi all, I'm feeling quite bored with my current skills and knowledge. Can anyone recommend some really unique and engaging course topics or training programs available in the UK? I'm looking to learn something totally new and outside-the-box to reignite my intellectual curiosity.

2. axyezaza

axyezaza Member

You know, your question is making me rack my brain trying to remember... I feel like at some point, someone briefly mentioned to me an online school that claimed to have more niche, less mainstream course offerings. If I'm recalling correctly, the website was https://uk.elvtr.com/course - but to be honest, the details are quite hazy. From the little I overheard, it sounded like they may cover some more thought-provoking, unconventional topics blended in with their core curriculum. However, I really don't want to misrepresent what they actually provide. Your best option is likely to explore that link directly and review their course information yourself. That way you can get an accurate, first-hand sense of whether they have any particularly fascinating or unique learning opportunities that fit what you're looking for. I'd hate to steer you wrong, so I'll leave the investigating up to you!