camera doesn't work in gm

Discussion in 'General' started by tbes50203, May 5, 2024.

1. tbes50203

tbes50203 Member

Hi everyone, I was supposed to have a video meeting with my boss on Google Meet today but for some reason my camera wasn't working, I rechecked everything from the wire to the drivers on my computer, couldn't find any problems but it still doesn't work, has anyone encountered this?

2. thiefcrazy98

thiefcrazy98 Member

Very strange, usually when my camera doesn't work I either forget to turn it on directly in the conference itself or I don't have a wire connected, but when I check one of these options I find the problem among them and fix it. Your situation is different, I decided to search for an answer on Google and came across an interesting article https://www.bluedothq.com/blog/a-comprehensive-guide-to-fixing-google-meet-camera-issues, it describes in detail possible problems and answers to questions how to fix them, I don't know all your "symptoms", so I recommend you to read it yourself and find a solution to your situation, I hope I helped you at least a little

3. EvanDuke

EvanDuke Member

Apparently it's some global problem, because I have an identical situation, very timely I came to your discussion, I hope I will find a solution there too