Business management

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Adam11, Aug 24, 2023.

1. Adam11

Adam11 Active Member

How to manage your own company well? What solutions do you use in your companies? How to support company management? What solutions are worth using?

2. lakpio

lakpio Active Member

3. LAN Tsong

LAN Tsong New Member

Hey everyone, I'm part of the IT team at my company and we're looking to set up an internal chat app for better office communication. We've done some research and are really liking RealPopup LAN chat based on its features. But I wanted to get some opinions from others who have used it before making the decision.

From what I've seen so far, LAN chat looks like it covers all the bases we need - individual chats, group conversations, file sharing, notifications, and good security. We're hoping an app like this can really help improve how our employees collaborate and share information in real-time.

One of the biggest benefits we're seeing with Team chat app is the instant messaging. Instead of having to constantly email back-and-forth, our team members can quickly message each other to get questions answered fast. The group chat functionality also seems super useful for coordinating on projects with multiple people involved.