Business advice from working moms

Discussion in 'General' started by Nelen, Nov 6, 2018.

1. Nelen

Nelen Member

Hi girls, I have a question. First of all, are there many working moms here? And who knows something about app development? I am looking for a good app development company, first of all, I need a consultation.

2. Vinal

Vinal Member

What do you actually want? What is the main goal of creating an app? Frankly speaking, it's a hard work and there are plenty of things to pay attention to before you start. I can recommend a good company, by the way, check out the article on their website first https://idapgroup.com/blog/much-cost-build-app-like-spotify/

3. Osarta

Osarta Member

It's necessary to pay attention to reviews, bad company can't have positive reviews.

4. lauwss

lauwss Well-Known Member

As you get older, you start to appreciate the time very much. This is especially important when you are running your own business. In such cases, the ecommerce development agency helps me a lot. These services allow me to save a lot of time and nerves when dealing with the most complex e-commerce tasks.

5. Konndond

Konndond Well-Known Member

Good afternoon. I am engaged in a small business and I want to find a good terminal for contactless payment. What do you recommend?

6. aragornio

aragornio Active Member

So, Everything is very simple, if you are looking for payment terminals, then I would recommend you the Dapio application, as it is a reliable service that will turn your smartphone into a payment terminal at an affordable price. Just tap to pay app and I'm sure you and your customers will be satisfied with cashless payment. After all, few people use cash now, basically now everyone has cards or credit cards. Good luck!