Bumbleride Indie Twin vs Mountain Buggy Duet and others

Discussion in 'General' started by samreid, Mar 14, 2013.

1. samreid

samreid New Member

We are expecting twins in July - our DD will be four, so thinking at most she will need a scooter board. But desperately needing some advice for our pram!

We live in Australia - bumbleride is not available here, but from the reviews I have read I am considering having it shipped. I would appreciate opinions on this pram, especially in comparison to other options.

Available here is Mountain Buggy Duet, which seems a good all round option with narrow width, good all terrain capabilities, takes two car seats or carrycots, etc

Another option available here is BabyJogger City Mini GT Double, which seems to be better than the MB in folded size, however is wider.

One other I am considering is the ABC / Obaby Tandem Zoom - it is more common in Europe than here in Australia, however also seems to have good user reviews and lots of flexible seating configurations, good manoeuvrability, lightweight, etc.

So please offer any opinions or advice they may help overcome my analysis paralysis!!

2. AKilburn

AKilburn Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your twins! I dont have much to offer other than a few multiple moms that I know have the bumble ride and love it!

Its so hard when choosing strollers and even if they are available in your area they only have singles and not doubles sso its hard to get a good idea of what the double will be like.

Good luck on the search and :welcome: to TS!!!!!