Both boys with their glasses!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by megkc03, Apr 18, 2010.

1. megkc03

megkc03 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I said I would post photos of the boys when Anthony got his pair of glasses. He's had them for just over a week now and he's done amazing with them! He's had no issues with keeping them on, and I think it's because Nicholas has them as well. And gosh-they are just the cutest with them on! My mom tells me they should do ad's for eyewear! :)

Oh-and the funny thing is-they look absolutely NOTHING alike. But with glasses-there's one photo that they look a lot alike! Weird!

Anthony
    Nicholas

2. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

Meaghan, I think your mom is on to something... they look absolutely adorable!! :wub: :wub: Love the new glasses!! I'm happy to hear they are keeping them on with no problem!

3. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: Meaghan, they look darling and so much alike with those glasses on! Glad that Anthony is adjusting well to wearing glasses too!

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

They are so cute. :wub:

5. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

OMGosh, they look SO cute!!! :wub:

6. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

:wub: So cute!!

7. brandycaviness

brandycaviness Well-Known Member

:wub: They are truly adorable. And the glasses... so stylin' :good:

8. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

They are darling!!

9. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

I can't see the pix here at work, but I'll check them out when I get home later. I'm sure they are adorable!!! I :wub: kids in glasses.

10. lharrison1

lharrison1 Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Freaking adorable!!! :wub:

11. ldrane

ldrane Well-Known Member

I bet the ladies do :wub: them! They remind me of the little boy on Jerry Maguire....so cute!!

12. twinletmommy

twinletmommy Well-Known Member

Sooooo cute! Annd they look identical to me?! :)

13. megkc03

Identical? NO WAY! LOL! But they do look more alike with the glasses. Nicholas is three inches taller, maybe 5lbs heavier, much more hair, and darker, amongst other things! LOL!

And yes-Jerry Maguire comes to mind when I look at them as well-especially Anthony!

14. tinalb

tinalb Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Awww, Meaghan, they look so cute! :wub:

15. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

Just DARLING! I LOVE them! When I took Aiden to the eye doctor at 12 mos, I think part of me was secretly wishing he needed glasses b/c kids in glasses are tooo gosh darn cute! And you get TWO!

I must admit, it's been a long time since I've seen pics of the boys. But, I opened Anthony's first & wasn't paying attention. I totally thought it was Nicholas! They do look much more alike in the glasses. As soon as I saw Nicholas, I realized it. I think Anthony has just changed more than Nicholas has. Look at those cute curls on top!

Anyways, glad they're keeping them on for you. Now, any more pics of them together with them? What about Annabella :)?

16. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

Totally!

OMG! Those pics just made my morning! They are the cutest ever!

17. megkc03

Yeah-it's taken Anthony a longgggg time to grow some hair! And what he has is quite curly on top-still really thin. LOL! I'll see if I can gather them up and take a photo. I had one-but they are looking at each other. And I have one of Annabella I took the other day in a dress. Too cute for words!

And thanks! I do think they are mighty cute as well! :)

18. megkc03

Boys
    Boys #2

Annabella #1
    Annabella #2

Can you believe she's going to be 1?!?!?!?! I just sent out her invites today for her party. I feel like I was just pregnant with her... She's an absolutely amazing little baby-and the similarities between her and Anthony are scary! They could have been twins!! LOL!

19. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Great pictures Meaghan!

20. silver_stardust

silver_stardust Well-Known Member

You have adorable children!

21. nurseandrea02

nurseandrea02 Well-Known Member

Wow! Super cute pictures! You sure have beautiful kids!!!