bloating, gas pains and LOTS of peeing!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by twinzmom2b, Jul 26, 2007.

1. twinzmom2b

twinzmom2b Well-Known Member

Ok, gotta love pregnancy! What is with this bloating? I don't remember having it so bad with the twins. By the time early evening rolls around, I feel like I need to unbutton my pants b/c I'm so uncomfortable and I feel like I weigh 600 lbs. I feel just miserable from the bloating. It's better by morning, but nights are yucky! Then, there are the gas pains. No matter what I eat, it seems to give me gas pains...not ones that "break wind" but more of those gas bubbles that get stuck in your stomach and just rumble around. And, the peeing. Ahhh...the frequent urination of early pregnancy...lol! I was up 4 times to go to the bathroom last night...I swear I didn't sleep at all. I think part of it had to do with it raining all night last night, I'm sure that didn't help.

Anyway, thanks for letting me vent. I don't remember this miserable stuff (except the peeing) when I was pregnant with the twins. Any advice for the bloating and gas?

2. Jennie-OH

Jennie-OH Well-Known Member

I didn't have gas problems with my twin pg but I had them BAD with this one. Gas-X tablets were my lifesaver.

The 1st tri has so many issues. I think that's the only reason people think the 2nd tri is "good". It's not, it's just not as bad. LOL!

3. Susanna+3

Susanna+3 Well-Known Member

It's funny that you mention this b/c in my first trimester this time around I had the same problem! I really thought my gall bladder might be acting up at one point b/c I was in so much pain. I eventually just chalked it up to irritated bowels b/c of the bleeding and cramping I was having, but maybe it was just normal pg stuff I just hadn't experienced in my other two pgs.

4. KYsweetheart

KYsweetheart Well-Known Member

Oh yes! I pee every single minute! I swear I was up 6 times last night between 11 and 5 AM, LOL I didn't even have anything to drink before bed either!

I have been really fortunate though, I haven't had heartburn yet, *knock on wood* and I still eat really spicy foods, LOL

5. mel_michigan

mel_michigan Well-Known Member

My prenatal vitamins tend to give me gas pains, no matter what. Anything with mylicon as the active ingredient would help. Just watch their isn't anything else in the mix, it's sometimes mixed with anti-diarrhea meds and you don't need constipation to top it all off! It's safe to take everyday if it helps. It's the same thing we give newborns anyway.