Birthday problems solved!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by anicosia, Jan 5, 2009.

1. anicosia

anicosia Well-Known Member

A while back, I posted about the girls' b'day party. Whether or not to do a big to do and what not... My IL's decided to come out and visit last week so we did it early and we did just family since it was last minute. I would have been handing out invitations this week so I hadn't bought any stuff for the party yet. The girls were thrilled. Grandma and Grandpa took us to Build a Bear. They had a ton of fun and their personalities couldn't have been more apparent. Annika made a panda that she insisted on dressing as Aurora. Natalie made a Pink bear she dressed as Tinkerbell. Panda wasn't home for an hour before it was stripped down and Kung Fu Panda. Tinkerbell is still dressed but has been undressed and re-dressed a hundred times.
    We had petite cakes that serve four. Annika picked Aurora and Natalie picked Tink. That got a littlest pet shop house that they loved. Annika has done her puzzles too many times to count and Natalie can't live without her crown and ear rings.
    While it wasn't what I was planning, it was a huge success in their eyes. They still have two more treats coming. We are taking them to Chuck E Cheese on their real b'day and Natalie is getting her ears pierced. (Annika is allowed to do it too, but she doesn't seem to want to where Natalie has been asking for the last six months to get pretties in her ears like her sissies.)

I still can't believe that my tiny babies are a week from four. It doesn't seem like it's possible.

2. Chillers

Chillers Well-Known Member

Yeah! Glad everything worked out!

They are cuties!

3. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Glad they had a great time!

4. kingeomer

kingeomer Well-Known Member TS Moderator

The party sounds wonderful. Your girls are adorable and Happy Birthday to them :)