Birthday party questions

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by ljcrochet, May 5, 2008.

1. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

My girls third birthday is this weekend. We are having thier party at a bouncy place near our house. The girls are so excited but now i'm stuck trying to figure out how food we need for the adults. The place included pizza for the kids, so we are thinking of just getting pizza for the adults. We are having 18 kids over the age of 2. I'm figuring on 33 adults, that is counting grandparents and childless aunts and uncles. It might be 2 more adults since my sister and BIL are both dating and might bring their friends to meet the family.
    How much pizza would you get?

2. Kimjas3

Kimjas3 Well-Known Member

QUOTE(ljcrochet @ May 5 2008, 07:21 PM) [snapback]756689[/snapback]
    My girls third birthday is this weekend. We are having thier party at a bouncy place near our house. The girls are so excited but now i'm stuck trying to figure out how food we need for the adults. The place included pizza for the kids, so we are thinking of just getting pizza for the adults. We are having 18 kids over the age of 2. I'm figuring on 33 adults, that is counting grandparents and childless aunts and uncles. It might be 2 more adults since my sister and BIL are both dating and might bring their friends to meet the family.
    How much pizza would you get?

Are boys are having there party as well this weekend and we will have about the same amount of guests. Our local pizza place offers pizza for $5 or $6 dollars when you order a lot, we will probably get 10-12. You figure 8 slices a pizza, 33 adults 10 pizzas would ensure at least 2 slices a person. No one really goes to a kids birthday party to "fill up."

3. sharongl

sharongl Well-Known Member

If the bouncy place is getting the pizza, I would just tell them how many adults, and have them figure it. They do it enough, they should have a rough idea.

4. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

QUOTE(sharongl @ May 5 2008, 04:34 PM) [snapback]756844[/snapback]
    If the bouncy place is getting the pizza, I would just tell them how many adults, and have them figure it. They do it enough, they should have a rough idea.

That is kind of what I did. The place said that I would need at least 5 pies. I told them 5 pies but have them cut the slices in half like they do with the kids pie.
    DH was driving me crazy that that will be too much pizza, but.