Birthday Party-Fraternal Twins

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by twinletmommy, Nov 15, 2010.

1. twinletmommy

twinletmommy Well-Known Member

Hi Friends!

I am seeking some advice! We have fraternal b/g twins. My twins LOVE Sesame Street. We were thinking of doing a SS theme, HOWEVER, I am uncertain which route to go.

1) Just have a generic (1st year Sesame Street) theme for both.

OR

2) Have a specific Sesame Street character for each so that the are still 'individuals' and not lumped together in the one theme. Ie) One Elmo, and One Abby Caddaby I wanted to order from one of those online party supplies and it was on there I saw the generic sesamee stree theme, along with items specific to certain SS characters.

Any suggestions??!!!

Please help LOLOL

2. becasquared

becasquared Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I would do one party theme for both. I did for their first birthday and their second. Their third I tried to do Batman and Tinkerbelle and it was more of a pain than what it was worth.

3. gina_leigh

gina_leigh Well-Known Member

For the first two birthdays we just did one theme.
    This year they asked for different cakes, so we're doing two. If they hadn't asked for different things, we'd probably be doing one theme again this year!

4. Robynsegg

Robynsegg Well-Known Member

We are doing one theme. They will each get a smash cake of their own, but they won't be getting their own themed party until they are older.

5. mhardman

mhardman Well-Known Member

I would just do one. You will have plenty of wanting it different as they get older and care more. Sounds like fun.