Big giant obnoxious/cute bow/flower headbands?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by tamaras, Jun 26, 2008.

1. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

I know some of you have posted pix of your girls w/ those headbands that have big flowers/bows on them & I am wondering where you got them from?
    They are a wider type headband that looks kind of comfy to wear?
    I need some! :)
    TIA

2. kristy horner

kristy horner Well-Known Member

I buy all of Ella's hair stuff from www.bows2cute.com and love them. the headband can be worn alone or with the flower and the flower can be worn alone too! We love it..the brown blends perfectly into her barely there curly hair!

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

I got a pack of three (pink, purple, white) at Wal-Mart. The headband itself is made of nylon material so it stretches to fit their heads and not be tight. I loved them!

4. lisaessman@verizon.net

[email protected] Well-Known Member

The most comfortable ones I have found (that stay on too) are from bloomingbows.com. They come quickly and are packaged so cute! They will even embroider the girls' names on them if you want.

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago. They do come in all colors, sizes, and a few different styles.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/5g...es/P1010045.jpg

5. natasha163

natasha163 Well-Known Member

i recommend looking on etsy.com
    It is a site dedicated to selling everything hand made and theres unlimited bows headbands and cool baby stuff, even tutu's!

I LOOOVE Gals with Girls. She has awesome handmade elastised crochet style headbands with detatchable flowers and bows that you can buy separately, also my personale favourite, the crochet elastised baby beanie with a big bow or flower. I took the girls out shopping the other day in these and i got soooo many comments on their lovely hats!

Honestly , etsy is the place to find lots of ultra cool handmade anything, just go to etsy.com and look under children (i think) and then theres a heap of categories, i think i went to accessories. I recommend gals with girls, ella bella bows, and sweet pea baby.

good luck.

6. chocomilko

chocomilko Well-Known Member

QUOTE(5girlies @ Jun 26 2008, 10:47 PM) [snapback]848383[/snapback]
    The most comfortable ones I have found (that stay on too) are from bloomingbows.com. They come quickly and are packaged so cute! They will even embroider the girls' names on them if you want.

Here is a pic from a few weeks ago. They do come in all colors, sizes, and a few different styles.
    http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/ll19/5g...es/P1010045.jpg

Oh my gosh!!! how cute are your girls!! Love it :laughing:

7. chocomilko

chocomilko Well-Known Member

8. becky5

becky5 Guest

Those are so cute! And I love the title to this thread! :laughing:

9. Becca34

Becca34 Well-Known Member

Oh, I'm glad you asked this (I like the title of the thread, too, LOL) -- my Karina has a huge forehead and could really benefit from a big 'ol headband with flower, I think! :D

10. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

QUOTE(Becca34 @ Jun 27 2008, 08:03 AM) [snapback]848673[/snapback]
    Oh, I'm glad you asked this (I like the title of the thread, too, LOL) -- my Karina has a huge forehead and could really benefit from a big 'ol headband with flower, I think! :D

we have our very own twin mom who makes them right here:) ill get you the link!

11. cheriek

cheriek Well-Known Member

12. tamaras

tamaras Well-Known Member

YES! awesome...thanks so much for all the great links!! These were exactly what I was talking about :)
    Glad my title explained it well!! ;)

13. xavier2001

xavier2001 Well-Known Member

I have a friend that makes them, her site is www.bellabowz.com She does custom orders so you can get a bow to match an outfit. She does small bows and the big crazy ones too! Her blog is www.rickandjenny.blogspot.com where you can see lots of pics.