Big Brother

Discussion in 'General' started by nessas3girlsandtwinboys, Jul 2, 2010.

1. nessas3girlsandtwinboys

nessas3girlsandtwinboys Well-Known Member

Big Brother returns July 8th at 8pm est!! YAY! I can't wait..anyone else planning on watching!?

2. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I am. I can't wait. Its my summer show.

3. nateandbrig

nateandbrig Well-Known Member

Looking forward to it! :clapping:

4. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

I've been looking forward to it too. Like, Kendra said, it's my summertime show! I saw a preview that said something about there'll be someone in the game that's NOT playing to win...should be good!

5. krysn2ants

So, what do y'all think of the twist this season? And who do you think is the saboteur (sp?)???

6. Kendra

Ok, I will bet 10 000 internets that Rachel is the saboteur.

7. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I am thinking it is Monet or Kristen. Neither of them have personalities that would make them suspects.

8. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

You would think that Cathy is the saboteur based upon her horrible performance in the challenges, but that seems too obvious. I am not sure who it is. Aren't we supposed to find out tonight? I thought I heard that in a preview.

9. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

I think they now said it is the next episode, tomorrow? Every time DH and I think we know who it is we change our minds :laughing: . This show is my summer guilty pleasure.

10. Kendra

I don't think I like the S, W, T schedule. I suppose its to keep NCIS in its place (I love NCIS - watching a re-run now) but Wednesday and Thursday are too close.

11. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I don't think it would be Cathy. Her age puts her at a disadvantage to everyone else. This season the house divided pretty quickly, so maybe her flying under the radar and doing really cr@ppy on challenges will buy her a few weeks.

12. Kendra

So, that was the biggest Epic Fail ever in Epic Fail-dom. The big secret saboteur goes out first. She did do a good interview.

I've read that in the feeds she was so over the top with the drama and the not shutting up and in everyone's face that they wanted her out. She should have stayed under the radar.

I don't know who I'm with yet. No one really has stood out.

my real life meow meow is tougher than Enzo.

13. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Now the question remains, will the producers continue to pretend there is a saboteur in the house? Will they try to create an America's Player to replace that mess up?

14. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Jenn, that's a good question! I was wondering how they will know! I missed parts of it!

Kendra, I'm lost with the schedule! it's making me crazy trying to figure out when it's on! I have to put it on DVR to get it all!

15. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

In case you missed the part, Annie revealed that she had been the saboteur on Sunday's episode. Now they just know Andrew is flat out weird.

16. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Who thinks Matt is going home tonight? Doesn't he know, the pawn always goes home.

17. Kendra

I didn't watch last night. (consoled myself with looking at Mr Bon Jovi) Did they address the showmances?

Kristen and Hayden - I know on spoilers there has been other condom users besides Rachel and Brendan

18. Kendra

OMG Rachel! "My man""My man""My man"! Shut up! She can go any time thanks.

19. sulik110202

I am betting that Brendon and Rachel will not be together by the end of this show. There have been a few fights where he thinks it is all about her and vice versa. Just a showmance with those two.

20. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Rachael is just ridiculous. I am embarassed for her. Does she know how stupid she is looking to America? She is supposed to be a Scientist or something right? We just don't get it. Don't get me started on the laugh either :headbang: .

21. Kendra

Yeah, Mensa Matt is a freakin' idiot? What is up with those nominations? And what is up with his wife pretending to be sick to continue his game. Someone should call him on that.

I liked the Lane and Brittney show about Brendan and Rachel. Lane has really gone up in my eyes.

I know who has the veto and its not pretty

22. Kendra

WHATEVER!

23. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

OMG!

24. Kendra

Are you trying to break up me and my man?

25. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

I just want to put duct tape over her mouth. And was it just me, her hair seemed to go back and forth between different lengths during the show. It was shorter during some of the taped show and then longer again at the HOH competition.

26. Kendra

She has clip in extensions.

27. Kendra

And now with no one as a Have Not its finally on time for the HOH room.
    apparently, when someone is a have not, they can't sleep in the HOH and everytime one half of a showmance has held the HOH, the other half has been a have not so neither couple has been able to set up a luuuuuuuuuve nest in the HOH ---until now....

28. sulik110202

Rachel needs to dye her hair again. Her roots were driving me crazy last night!

29. krysn2ants

Kathy...I'm cracking up about Rachel's root! LOL Her hair is also not near as bright and shiny as it was at the beginning of the show. She REALLY bothers me.

It should be a really good show from here on out tho...DRAMA! :D

30. Kendra

People, notice those microphone things? They pick up sound. You don't have to YELL in the diary room! Especially you Rachel with your nice little valley girl thing.

31. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

She was really grating on my nerves last night. Do people really talk like that? It's like she's screaming everything in this ditsy way. And I groan everytime she's getting emotional or upset and Brenden just keeps kissing her to shut her up. lol

32. Kendra

It's like she talkS iN sounD biteS. Really, YELLS iN sounD biteS tO looK betteR oN theE teEveE.

33. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

Her laugh just makes me insane ... aarrrrgghhh !!

34. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

ROFL!!! I can't stand Rachel and I'm thinking Brendan's going to get sick of her too!!

Matt's lie is going to bite him in the end. He's going all Johnny Drama (survivor) on them! :rolleyes: his wife could use braces...but I digress!

I haven't seen all of it, but Hayden strikes me as a dim bulb! Enzo cracks me up!

35. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

I am beginning to wonder if they picked Rachel because she is so annoying, but DH thinks BB planted her as another sabatouer. She definately doesn't speak like she has a high end career in science, it was a chemist right? I don't see the brains there at all and I don't know what Brenden sees in her. DH says he doesn't look above her chest & men can tune the talk out :laughing: .