Big Brother 13

Discussion in 'General' started by Kendra, Jul 8, 2011.

1. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It's back and it is going to be quite the summer.

Airing Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday.

----

I'm fine with most of the newbies and really like Cassi and Shelly. Adam is ok but he seems to be playing a character.

Loved how Porsche thought she'd be all the hottest thing then they cut to Cassi.

Keith is a horndog and I don't thing his Church will like that.

I see the stereotypical gay man is still around.

The returnees:

Oh God get Rachel off my TV. HAWHAWHAWHAW (and take Brendon - I knew they were engaged - she was on Canadian show called Beverley Hills Brides picking out a dress that "cost more than the implants)

Evil Dick is enjoying the good life it seems. He needs a few weeks of slop but I doubt he'll be around long - He is probably getting CBS money to do a few weeks work)

Still like sweetie Jeff and Jordan but they have been everywhere already.....

2. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

We watched last night too. When Rachel walked through that door, I was so irritated. Her laugh alone drives me insane. But, I'll take her over Jessie coming back anyday. They have some very interesting twists this year with the whole pairing up as well as the nominations/evictions. You put up the pair of players and they have to work against eachother to try to win votes in the house to keep them. The person that doesn't get evicted gets some golden key (or something like that) that guarantees them a a spot in the final 10.

3. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Oh, crud! I thought it started this weekend for some reason. Got to get it on the recording schedule.

4. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

last night's episode is on CBS.com if you didn't catch it.

5. Lindala25

Lindala25 Well-Known Member

I love big brother.... I look forward to it every summer. I hate rachel and brendon as well. does anyone like them? hopefully they will be off soon.

6. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I can't stand Rachel and Brendon. Her laugh is like nails on a chalkboard. I hope Jeff and Jordon do well.

7. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I cannot STAND RACHEL and BRENDON!! What kind of a dumb@$ would marry that laugh??????? :faint: They are SUPER competitive!! They are stubborn! So, that's going to be tough!!

Someone posted an article on my FB page about Evil Dick disappearing this Thursday! I'll find it! So, he's either going to be a twist or he's gone.

I still love Jordan!! Jeff's easy to look at.

Kendra, I agree that the horndog deacon is making himself look a little bad!

EVIL DICK article!!!

8. lianyla

lianyla Well-Known Member

I have loved BB since season 2! I look soooo forward to it! I think something is up w/ the Dick and Danielle situation.. seems fishy that they "hven't spoken". Hmm..

9. krysn2ants

krysn2ants Well-Known Member

I was SOOOOO MAD when Rachel walked thru that door!! I love Jeff and Jordan though. I like Cassi and what's her name, her "partner". When Porsche said she was the hottest thing in the room, I almost choked...she is not cute!

Kendra...I know you're like me, I've already visited the BB spoiler site too. :laughing:

10. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

How does the veto work? Do they use it on the pair or just one of them? If they use it on the pair, do they put up another pair? If it's just one of them, how do they put up just one person from another pair?

11. Lindala25

I have to admit... I frequent jokersupdates.com :p

12. jessicawebb01

jessicawebb01 Member

Haha I have to laugh when I read all this! My hubby and I love BB but I have to admit, I know Rachel in real life! Haha we went to undergrad together and were in the same sorority. She's a whole lotta fake on the show. How she is now is not the Rachel I knew and of course she was sans boobs then too!

13. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Okay, I finally caught the first episode. I now know how Rachel is making it past the first week. :aggressive: I am wondering if Evel Dick leaves hoping that will advance Danielle into that top 10 guaranteed position?

14. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Just watched the episode tonight when they said someone would be leaving and DH said "I hope it's not Evil Dick because he is my favorite". He was so bummed when I read him your link article :cry: :cry: .

Can I just say I wish I could reach through the TV and smack Rachael every time she laughs or pouts about plastic surgery? Give me a F-ing break :headbang: :fool: . Wasn't she supposed to be super smart and a scientist or something :unknw: ?

I do think Jeff and Jordon are cute together, but it amazes me how clueless she is sometimes. It seems like she has the mentality of a sweet naive 12-year old girl. At least she seems genuine.

I like the two new women on the team together, sorry can't remember their names yet; one is an outdoors company exec and the other a model. I don't like the new girl Porsche because she seems a little too full of herself.

I still can't figure out who we are routing to win, but hopefully we will know after this week. I can't get into the Showtime After Dark because it is just TOO MUCH Big Brother.

15. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Do you still stay in touch with her? I think people get this TV persona that is so obviously fake, but hers seems so over the top that you have to assume it is real. Tell us is the laugh real?

16. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

Apparently my DVR really hates Big Brother. It failed to record it last night when it originally came on(it was set) even though it recorded the show right after it on the same channel just fine. Luckily I noticed it and was able to set the west coast showing (thank you DirectTV). I sat there and watched it start recording at 10. Watched until the first set of commercials and left it recording as I went to bed. I got up this morning to watch it and no BB in the recorded TV listing. :catfight: Luckily CBS.com likes me and I could watch the show there again. DH better figure out what this system has against BB before I start fiddling with it myself (that would be scary).

Last night's episode didn't do much for me. I hope to be able to get more into the show as the weeks go on.

17. ljcrochet

ljcrochet Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Jenn, I thought I was the one one whose DVR decides not to like shows.

18. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

:rofl: :faint: I hope she's a much nicer version of herself on the show!! :faint:

I'm curious about what is going to happen? why Dick left etc...

19. jessicawebb01

jessicawebb01 Member

I don't stay in touch with her! We're friends on fb if that counts (real friends, not fan page friends)! LOL!! The laugh though is definitely real. And when I knew her she was definitely always ditzy and crazy but not quite as much as she is on the show. She use to be extremely sweet, always friendly and open to everyone. I don't know if 'reality' TV has changed that in her or not. But I will tell you from what I can tell through FB she is really in love with Brendon and what they have seems genuine. Or at least for her it is. I think she gets a little bit of a bad rap through the show. She's also doing a lot of work on the Bold & Beautiful or was anyways.

1 person likes this.
  20. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

WTH with the Evel Dick leaving explanation. Thanks BB for all the hype for a no answer. I can understand if it is extremely personal, but maybe they could have said health issue with a family member or something. I felt sorry for Danielle who seemed so lost. DH did a search online and saw no additional info.

BTW thanks for the info Jess. It is kind of nice to know real vs. reality.

21. Kendra

There is a video out there (that I can't see because it keeps crashing my computer) but apparently he doesn't say why either. Just that someone "needed him"

22. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I wonder if they at least let Danielle know that he didn't leave because of a medical issue? I sure hope so. I know they have a bad relationship (or at least they play that angle), but I would still be more worried about what was going on then game play.

23. Kendra

Spoiler sites say she was called in to the diary room before they called Rachel in.

24. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

They called Danielle in? So you think she knew?

Jess, Interesting info! Love having insider info!

I just caught up with last night's episode, because last night I missed it due to my own reality ;)

25. Kendra

Well, she was storming around the house asking BB where her father was and at one point was in the store room demanding it. Then when they were ready to tell her, she was called into to the diary room then the feeds cut out for a while when I guess the whole Rachel being called in stuff happened so the assumption on spoiler boards is that she was told before everyone else.

-----

I feel so sorry for Rachel (I know!) Brendon was basically emotionally abusive last night with the whole nick name thing.

26. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

I actually did too. DH even said "What an a$$" when she said she loved him and he didn't respond, then she said it again and he was like "ok". And over a nickname?

27. sulik110202

sulik110202 Well-Known Member

I couldn't believe the way Brendon was acting. What a baby. I am not a fan of Rachel, but she apologized (not even sure that was necessary) and he continued to hold it over her head.

28. jenn-

jenn- Well-Known Member

I don't necessarily think he overreacted to her. By the tone she was using she was almost making fun a name that they use as a term of endearment. He was upset that the other houseguests were then making fun of it in that sing songie voice. When I'm unhappy with my DH, I have a hard time saying the "I love you" back too. I thought I was going to really see him going off on her or something after I saw the posts here.

29. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

I actually felt bad for her, too!! ( :shok: ) He was being a bit of an @$$ and if you are SOOOOOO serious about your medical profession - then why the HELL are you doing BB for a 2nd time! :rolleyes:

30. Lindala25

I was thinking the same thing about his medical profession worries... bb is probably not the best place to establish your professional image.

31. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

However Dr. Will is supposed to be a successful dermatologist with a skincare line on QVC and he was on BB twice I believe. Remember Mr. Showmance?

This doesn't mean I agree with Brendon's attitude or behavior. I can understand the not wanting to talk because that is how I get when I am mad. I just kind of shut down until I calm down.

32. Kendra

I think the difference between Dr Will and Brendon is that Will was already an established doctor when he went into the house. That and Will was a game genius. Brendon....isn't.

33. ckreh

ckreh Well-Known Member

Yes Will was an evil mastermind and that's why we loved him along with Mike.

Ok tonight's episode is still on and all I can say is Rachel :bad: :gah: :wacko: :unknw: :hush: . "I wonder if America hates me?"...umm YES; you are SUPER OVER annoying this week making me want to claw my eyes/ears out.

34. Lindala25

hmmm I forgot about Will... you guys are right about that one. So maybe BB is okay for your image as long as aren't somewhat manic-depressive and insecure.

35. MLH

MLH Well-Known Member

I wish they would have back doored Brendon and Rachel.