Best toy that we have purchased recently!

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by sbcowell, Apr 20, 2010.

1. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Just thought I would share that I bought our kids a medium sized bouncy castle a few weeks ago - and they LOVE it - they spend hours on/in it everyday!! We bought the type that has the slide at the front, so they bouncy just about as much as they use the slide. Where we live it is starting to get really hot, so I need some ideas for my two to get some exercise indoors, and this has been PERFECT. It has a motor to blow it up, so it inflates in about 60 seconds, it is kind of big even when it is folded up so you need a bit of space to store, but still, in IMHO SOOOO WORTH IT. Anything that can keep my kids entertained for 1-2hrs/day is worth any price!! (we paid about $350 for a local brand).

2. heathertwins

heathertwins Well-Known Member

What does it take to deflate those things ??? My one friend loves those things for the winter. We luckily have quite a few play centres here to go to, that the kids can use that stuff. Eventually when we move I will be needing one though.

thanks,

Heather

3. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

How fun!! :yahoo:

Heather, we have one and you just unplug the air blower to deflate it. Once it's down we fold it up to store it. It's not that time consuming.

4. sbcowell

sbcowell Well-Known Member

Ours deflates quite quickly - most of the air is gone within about 5mintues, and then you just fold it up (it flattens and the air goes out when you fold it). We dont have any bouncy castle/play areas that are close, so for us this has been a great purchase!