Best file sharing service for long term storage?

Discussion in 'General' started by vefunnossupo, Sep 9, 2024.

1. vefunnossupo

vefunnossupo Member

Today I have a question that has been on my mind for a long time and I hope to hear your opinions and advice. In these times of digital technology and huge amounts of data, the issue of file storage is becoming more and more important. Especially when it comes to long-term storage. We all probably have photos, videos, documents, or other files that we would like to keep for the long term without worrying about them being lost or corrupted over time. So, what file-sharing service would you recommend for this?

2. Maksmartin

Maksmartin Member

Long-term file storage is a really important topic, especially when it comes to files that have a special value for you. Over the years of working with various services, I have tried many platforms, and I can say for sure that you should choose wisely, taking into account such parameters as security, usability, and, of course, the durability of the service itself. One of the solutions I can recommend is Keep2Share. This file-sharing service allows you to not only upload and share files but also use it for long-term storage. Importantly, Keep2Share supports large file uploads, making it ideal for storing media files such as videos or high-quality photos. Here's the link to it: https://keep2share.tv/categories/reviews/.

3. gcomuser1

gcomuser1 Member

This is an interesting topic for discussion. To be honest, for me file-sharing is not my main storage tool, as I usually use classic cloud services like Google Drive or Dropbox. Both of them are reliable enough for storage and provide convenient access to files at any time. They may not always be suitable for larger projects though.