Best Disney World Bag?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by Tivanni, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Tivanni

Tivanni Well-Known Member

I always get the best advice here...I couldn't enable the Search function on the new boards so I apologize if this is a duplicate.

Any bag recommendations?? I told my husband I am taking my Nikon D60 even if I have to tie it to me... :rolleyes:

But a fanny waist pack is just too small when you have twins! So any recommendations? I am looking at The Overland Donner bag but love to hear any other suggestions or comments on this one!

Thanks!
    Sharon

2. Twinlillies

Twinlillies Well-Known Member

Check out Ju-Ju-Be's!

Ju-Ju-Be

Plus hit up the Pink Room for some feedback and advice from the Pink Ladies!

3. DATJMom

DATJMom Well-Known Member

We go to Disney all the time. I have a Ju Ju Be Packabe and a Nikon D60. The bag fits lots of stuff plus the camera. It fits nicely over my double stroller. If you plan on using it as a backpack, get the padded straps. Well worth it.

4. dfaut

dfaut 30,000-Post Club

Cute bags!!!!

5. Becky02

Becky02 Well-Known Member

When I went with my three (my son was 1) we just used a backpack and it held everything nicely (water bottles, camera, diapers). That bag you picked is very nice, I also like the ju ju be bags they are cute.

6. Moodyzblu

Moodyzblu Well-Known Member

I use a backpack, it fits nicely on the stroller and holds alot. This past trip I took one backpack and an over the shoulder purse type bag for my money and tickets .. ect.
    I sure am gonna check out the juju be's .. those are cute !

7. Tivanni

Tivanni Well-Known Member

Thanks for the link to the JuJuBe...those are so cute and practical. We had a problem with our internet...AT&T was down for 4 days...I was dying to check this post but I did go shopping (since I had no internet) and got the REI Outland bag. It holds two water bottles and can fit my Nikon and is surprisingly flat. There are a number of special pockets made specifically for sunglasses, pens and several pockets so it should work fine.

I was looking at backpacks first but they were about the same price so I went for the "gadget bag".

...but...I really think I will have to get one of those JuJuBe bags!! I am sure I can find a reason to get one. :)

Thanks everyone,
    Sharon