BabyLegs! Who loves these as much as I do?

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by asahlin, Nov 23, 2008.

1. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

does anyone else here use these? I put them on my baby girl and boy, esp now that it is getting colder. When it was warmer I would just put on a onesie and a pair of baby legs to protect their knees while they were crawling and now I put them under their clothes for added warmth and padding. I think I am going to ask for some more for Christmas since they are a little pricey and I've already got 6 pairs from the sale section :p

http://store.babylegs.com/catalog/Baby-Leg...34Pa38Ta38Oaxn0

anyway, talk about babylegs or any other baby products you have found are indispensable or innovative and that you love.

ready.......set........go!!!! :banana:

2. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

I love Baby Legs! I bought a few for the girls at about age 3 and then have used them for Dax. As an infant, I put them on him at home instead of pants. This kept him warm but allowed for quick diaper changes. When outside in the winter, I'd often layer them under pants. With the girls, they sometimes wore them under pants, wore them to gymnastics, or used them when potty training. They are great for keeping their legs warm but they don't get in the way like pants do and that's very important for a little one rushing to the potty at the last minute. :)

I probably have far too many pairs but we have gotten tons of use out of them and they're all in gender-neutral colors so we'll be using them for years to come.

3. *Sully*

*Sully* Well-Known Member

I have been debating about buying these recently. There was a nice display of them when I was last at Target. I think I'm going to go for it and try them!

We simply cannot live without aquaphor. It is the only thing that heals and prevents rashes around our house. I would have never thought, but I learned it here at TS.

Our Taggies are their lovies. When I received them as a gift before they were born I wondered what in the heck. Then they became attached to them above all else. I had to have more so I figured out what they were and that was too $$ so my grandma made us about a dozen. ;)

http://www.taggies.com/

4. AimeeThomp

AimeeThomp Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I LOVE baby legs, they are perfect for the climate here. I just put my girls in a long sleeve onesie and baby legs and they look cute and it's super easy to change their diapers!

5. asahlin

asahlin Well-Known Member

QUOTE(*Sully* @ Nov 23 2008, 07:44 PM) [snapback]1083730[/snapback]
    I have been debating about buying these recently. There was a nice display of them when I was last at Target. I think I'm going to go for it and try them!

We simply cannot live without aquaphor. It is the only thing that heals and prevents rashes around our house. I would have never thought, but I learned it here at TS.

Our Taggies are their lovies. When I received them as a gift before they were born I wondered what in the heck. Then they became attached to them above all else. I had to have more so I figured out what they were and that was too $$ so my grandma made us about a dozen. ;)

http://www.taggies.com/

Wow, I had no idea aquaphor was good fro diaper rash. I used it to help heal my tattoo I got a few years ago, but never even thought about using it for diaper rash.

And, taggies look like a great idea. My babies always seem to be attracted to and play with the tags on all their blankets and toys, so a whole blanket surrounded in them is fantastic.

thanks for the tips :)