Babylegs - anyone use them?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Jordari, Dec 6, 2007.

1. Jordari

Jordari Well-Known Member

I've seen them and they're adorable, but i can't figure out how they stay up with crawlers w/out being super tight.

Anyone?

2. Twin-kle Twin-kle little stars

Twin-kle Twin-kle little stars Well-Known Member

I just bought 4 pairs of these for the girls for xmas. I am thinking that they will stay up inbetween their chubby little legs. I am sure that they are all one size...
    We have hard floors on our main level and want to protect the girls' knees, but I am thinking they will make a better "swiffer" if anything.....
    They are adorable and easy for diaper changes.

Juli

3. Appymomma

Appymomma Well-Known Member

I make my own! LOve them!!!! :Clap:

4. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

We love them. They were fantastic for use when potty-training the girls and now Dax wears them. He's only been crawling today but they're staying up just fine. They're so versatile and we get a lot of use out of them. There are other brands as well like Huggalugs if you are looking around.

5. CHJH

CHJH Well-Known Member

My good friend (with twin girls) swears by them.

6. Leighann

Leighann Well-Known Member

Never heard of them, but I'm envisioning little 80s legwarmers.. is that true?!?!

7. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

LOVE them! I put dresses on my girls for church last week and when I realized it was colder than I thought, I slipped the baby legs on right over their tights. I love them when we are home and want to strip them down but don't want them walking around in just a onesie. I used to put them high on their thigh. They seemed a little snug, but the girls never minded them.

8. Twinlillies

Twinlillies Well-Known Member

They are the best things ever to throw in the diaper bag. Last summer I would keep them, just in case the evening got cool and we were out. This winter (so far) I've used them over tights, as arm warmers, and to save little knees while crawling.

9. HeyThere

HeyThere Well-Known Member

10. HeyThere

11. serranoboys

serranoboys Well-Known Member

Here is a link for a photo tutorial of making your own babylegs using an old (or new) pair of socks. I haven't tried it yet but I'll be sure to post pics when I do. I have a pair of BL and love them for my sons (they're an argyle print) but personally find them a bit too expensive for what they are. DH hates them by the way...says they're for sissies :rolleyes:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/babyhopes/237...57594274454468/

12. HeyThere

Thanks for the link.