baby trend navigator wheels falling off...

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by lisagayle, Sep 14, 2010.

1. lisagayle

lisagayle Well-Known Member

So we're looking to buy a new stroller during the BRU trade in event this week. I've been reading reviews and the main thing people have issues with is that the front wheels wobble and fall off. But other reviews counteract it by saying if you read the directions properly and assemble everything correctly then it doesn't happen.

Any one have any experience with it?

2. sullivanre

sullivanre Well-Known Member

I have the expedition, which I assume has the same design. It's a great stroller. I think people either have the front wheel too tight or too loose because if you adjust it, the problem goes away. There are two adjustments you can make. One adjustment is on the mechanism that allows the front wheel to swivel; sometimes that needs loosened or tightened, and the other adjustment is on the front wheel itself. It needs to be tight and straight. I've also found I have more trouble when there is less weight on the stroller, so as the kids get bigger it's easier to swivel around.

3. slugrad1998

slugrad1998 Well-Known Member

We have one and love it. Have been using it for about 9 months with no problems.

4. Sandy005

Sandy005 Well-Known Member

We have one and I love it. I agree that the front 2 wheels will wobble if they are not LOCKED, but if you lock them into place then no wobble - I would only LOCK them if I was going to jog.! I do not lock mine since I don't run with the baby's and there is no wobble, but I do stroll around the neighborhood and I love how smooth the ride is and love the fact I can put them in their carseats. I will have to see if my sister put it together as the pp mentioned, maybe she made the wheels too loose/tight. The price is also right - be sure to mention to BRU that you have twins and you'll save an additional 10%!!