baby food makers?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by kim01, Jun 26, 2014.

1. kim01

kim01 Well-Known Member

ok ladies i'm about to start that fun journey of food with my baby girl. I did organic jarred food with my boys. but have decided that I'm going to make baby girls food. So I know you can do it with basic kitchen tools. However I want a baby food maker. I'm looking at the baby brezza elite. Any one have any experience with this item? Or knowledge of another machince you like or don't like. I don't really mind the slightly small capacity it does. Any info you can share I would greatly appreciate. I'm buying it in the morning. TIA

2. Rollergiraffe

Rollergiraffe Well-Known Member TS Moderator

I just used my immersion blender and a masher. There's also a lot of evidence that giving them bigger, whole foods is fine too; you can look into that. But if you have a blender of some kind, I don't think you need a fancy tool.

3. kim01

kim01 Well-Known Member

Yea I thought of that. But........ This machine steams, then blends it :) All I will have to do is put in the freezer cont's. I didn't want to have to clean the steamer, then put in the blender and blend, then let it cool to freeze. This does it all except the freezing part. I got it today, and am using it right now. yea can't wait to see how it turns out.