Baby Bjorn

Discussion in 'General' started by DMK, May 8, 2013.

1. DMK

DMK New Member

I used the baby bjorn carrier for my Son until he was about 8 months and it was a life saver. I have no desire to get a twin carrier, they look insane but is it possible to carry one twin in the bjorn and then hold the other one? Or will this become a juggling nightmare?

I borrowed one the first time around so I'll have to buy one this time around. I didn't want to waste my money since I'll be spending it on diapers and formula.. LOL. Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    D

2. Mom2VLS

Mom2VLS Well-Known Member

I know you can do that with the moby wrap. Saved my sanity some days. Maybe see if someone you know ir a store will let you do a test drive.

3. FGMH

FGMH Well-Known Member

I did that with a classic wrap a lot during late afternoon "happy hour": quieter baby in the wrap, arms free for the fussy one - and it worked fine. I would imagine a carrier would also work.

4. 2dlchapman

2dlchapman New Member

Maximom, Weego, Twintrexx are the 3 front pack carriers I'm considering for my twin girls. Does anyone have experience with any of these packs or have reccomendations for another brand? I like the ability to go from both kids on me to one kid on me and one of my hubs.

5. Emma123

Emma123 New Member

I don't know if anyone is looking at this thread any longer, but wanted to update that I have decided against the Valco Baby stroller with Joey seat as you can't use the Joey seat if you are using the car seat adaptors. My game plan is to have really light car seats (the small Graco Snugrides for babies 4-22 pounds) and use them for convenience in getting the babies in and out of cars while sleeping. I hope to do this for 6 months, maybe a little less, ... have to see how things go................

6. Maisie7881

Maisie7881 Member

Just seen this thread and I'm not sure if it is too late but I would strongly advise not to use a baby bjorn carrier as it can be very harmful to the babies hips. It's better to use a carrier that supports the legs to the knee.