babies heart rate

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by Chrissy2010, May 20, 2010.

1. Chrissy2010

Chrissy2010 Well-Known Member

Im alittle concerned even though my dr isn't ( I think that happens to alot of us! lol) Baby b usually had the higher heart rate always in the 160's baby A is always in the 140's.... BUT this appointment baby B who is usually higher is like 134 or soemthing like that.. Is that not low!?!?

2. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

I would say that as long as your Dr is not concerned, than you shouldn't be either. :hug: I know, that is easier said than done. Maybe your babies switched places on you. :)

Also, how far along are you? If you click on the ticker in my siggy it will take you to a site where you can make your own ticker. It helps to know, so we can help answer your questions better. :good:

3. MrsWright

MrsWright Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Both of mine fluctuated anywhere from 160s to 125 the entire time. We figured it was bc we didn't find out their genders and they didn't want to give us any clue;) Normal is above 120 I believe so if your Dr isn't concerned I wouldn't be either!

4. Bubba_mommy

Bubba_mommy Active Member

I think heart rates can depend on whether baby is awake/moving around OR asleep. Usually when they are moving, heart rate is higher and if they are sleeping heart rate is on the lower side.
    Maybe your baby B was sleeping?
    I have been watching the monitor during my NST and that's what I notice often.