Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by cgrotel, Feb 3, 2007.

1. cgrotel

cgrotel Well-Known Member

I used to have an avatar attached to my profile. I wanted to update it once, and realized that I couldn't. I was told that personal avatars could not be used anymore. Now I have no avatar. So my old one was removed some how. I have been a member since February 2003. I see that some new members have pictures of their babies. Why can't I?
    And the timelines that some have to show their childrens ages, where do I get those?

2. cgrotel

I used to have an avatar attached to my profile. I wanted to update it once, and realized that I couldn't. I was told that personal avatars could not be used anymore. Now I have no avatar. So my old one was removed some how. I have been a member since February 2003. I see that some new members have pictures of their babies. Why can't I?
    And the timelines that some have to show their childrens ages, where do I get those?

3. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

A little while back there was a problem with the avatars and some members had to resubmit them. There are instructions on how to resubmit it here. On the same page it also tells you how to add a ticker. Rewards Members have the ability to update their own avatar unlimited times.

4. twinsmom2005

twinsmom2005 Member

The timeline and picture I have were set up on lilypie.com

5. cgrotel

Thanks a lot, ladies.

Colleen