avatar question..sorry i dont know where to post this

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by laura87, Mar 19, 2009.

1. laura87

laura87 Active Member

I'm just trying to figure out how to change my avatar picture. i went to my controls, and edit avatar settings. I can see the categories i can pick from to choose an avatar they have for us to use...but i dont see anywhere where you can upload your own.....

Thanks ladies, sorry to post this i dont know where else to look for help tho.

Thanks!

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Welcome to Twinstuff. In order to have your own avatar you have to be a Rewards Member here on the site. It gives you unlimited plays at the arcade, your own avatar, access to a private forum and a few more things that my link will show.

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

To put an avatar you have to become a Twinstuff Rewards Member. :good: There is a $14.95 membership fee, but there are many perks to beomg a member. You would have unlimited access to the arcade, an avatar, and access to the Den forum. If you are interested, just click on the link at the top that says Shopping.

4. laura87

laura87 Active Member

QUOTE(TwinLove @ Mar 19 2009, 07:05 PM) [snapback]1236168[/snapback]
    To put an avatar you have to become a Twinstuff Rewards Member. :good: There is a $14.95 membership fee, but there are many perks to beomg a member. You would have unlimited access to the arcade, an avatar, and access to the Den forum. If you are interested, just click on the link at the top that says Shopping.

thanks so much ladies!!

5. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

I wanted to also point out:

Proceeds from a Twinstuff Rewards purchase will benefit Twinstuff Outreach, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping twins and higher-order multiples and their families.