AUTUMN AND GABBY ARE HERE! 1 month early!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by HurleyBeeGurlie, Feb 3, 2009.

1. HurleyBeeGurlie

HurleyBeeGurlie Well-Known Member

So I went to the doctors on Friday morning (January 30th) for just a regular apt. They were not due for another 4 weeks..... The dr checked me and said that I was 3 cm but when she pressed on my stomach the babies head would come down and I would be about 5-6 cm. She sent me to the hospital and they did a c section cause baby b ended up being transverse. BUTTTTTTTT when they went it to do it by that time I was fully diatated and they probly would have came that day anyway.

So by about 12:50pm they or alittle before that they brought me into the OR and began to prep me started my spinal.... When they went to lay me back I passed out my pressure dropped and so did my heart rate. I remember going out and them tryin to get me to say things. I KNEW I wasnt making sence to them although I was trying to. My poor husband was outside waiting to come in and he was waiting to come in.... From what he told me he could hear me making sence and then all the sudden making no sence what so ever and then he heard the alarms and he said he was soooo scared cause they werent telling him anything and they were all running around looking for people and the anestheiologist was running around franticly. Oh well I remember somewhat coming back and I kept asking for Stephen (my husband). He finally came in and he looked so scared he was like are you okay Im here IT WAS SO SWEET. I kinda felt bad for him hes like asking them PLEASE can I hold her hand. IT WAS SO CUTE HAHA..... So after all that Baby A comes out shes not really crying and I was like why isnt she crying is she okay..... Baby B comes out SCREAMING. I kept asking for baby A cause I wanted to make sure she was alright being as though they are a month early and I know that there was a possibilty that they would go straight to NICU. They called my husband over to go see them and couple min later he was holding them and showing them to me. THEY LOOK NOTHING ALIKE!! One looks like my husband and the other looks like my 3 year old daughter..... she looks like me. Soooooooooo I was in recovery feeling PERFECT.... I was numb to the world. Sittin up talking the babys were getting checked out. About 3 pm I got to my room and they brought Baby A Gabby (Gabrielle Michelle) 5lbs 7oz 18 3/4" born 1304 and Baby B Autumn Brielle 5lb 14 oz 19" born 1305 to me. GUESS WHAT BEST THING OF ALL NO NICU!!!!!!!! The drs and nurses said they are perfect!! No probs with blood sugar or resp. They told me I could go home on Monday WITH the babies! Sunday night I got SOOO sick that they had to take the babies to the nursry cause I couldnt take care of them. I caught the stomach virus that has been going around they werent going to discharge me till this morning but last night they said IF I wanted I could go. Needless to say I WANTED TO BE HOME. So we packed up and headed home..... First night with them wasnt so bad..... They were pretty consistant. They woke up together to feed and change aboutttttttttttttt every 3 - 4 hrs. Thats not tooo bad I dont think. Anyways................................ I will have pictures up soon. My camera is being terrible and not letting me get pictures off of it.

2. MNTwinSquared

MNTwinSquared Well-Known Member

Congratulations! Beautiful names and hurray for no NICU! Hope you are feeling better!

3. TwinLove

TwinLove Well-Known Member

:Clap: Congrats Mommy! Welcome Gabrielle Michelle and Autumn Brielle!! :wub: I'm glad they didn't have to go to the NICU. :hug: I love their names! Beautiful.

4. memillner

memillner Active Member

CONGRATS love their names!!!

5. Kyrstyn

Kyrstyn Well-Known Member

Congratulations Momma!! Welcome to the first year! :yahoo:

6. jmcnett

jmcnett Well-Known Member

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

7. june07girl

june07girl Well-Known Member

Yeah! Congratulations on the birth of your girls!!

8. summerfun

summerfun Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Congratulations! :Clap:

9. kaylies mama

kaylies mama Well-Known Member

Congrats!!! Im so happy for you!!! Man... majority of the girls in our expecting due date club had their babies already!! Im still waiting!!! tick tock, tick tock!!! LOL..

Congrats again!!! Take care MAMA!!!

10. Jenn79

Jenn79 Well-Known Member

How exciting no NICU at 4 weeks early! HOORAY! Great weights and congrats on two more princesses.

Take care and we can't wait to see pictures.

11. Danibell

Danibell Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Yay :banana: congrats on them little monkeys coming early and NO NICU that's awesome!!! :wub: Great weights and love the names! :wub:

12. Twinnylou

Twinnylou Well-Known Member

Congratulations!! What pretty names x

13. kymbahlee

kymbahlee Well-Known Member

Congratulations and what a great first night home you had! Hope it continues.

14. Momof2wonders

Momof2wonders Well-Known Member

[SIZE=12pt]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [/SIZE]

15. lilalyshia

lilalyshia Well-Known Member

aww congrats!!

16. nicinthebu

nicinthebu Well-Known Member

Congrats on your special delievery! It sounds like a great experiance.

17. WaterGuzzler

WaterGuzzler Well-Known Member

Congratulations on your baby girls! That's fantastic that they are so healthy. And at least you caught the stomach bug in the hospital rather than at home with not as much help. I hope you're feeling better and can't wait to see pics!

18. Ali M

Ali M Well-Known Member

Congratulations on the birth of your little girls. :D

19. timba09

timba09 Well-Known Member

Congratulations, Mama, and welcome to the world, Gabrielle and Autumn! Your girls' names are beautiful! What a wonderful outcome not having any nicu time.

20. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

QUOTE(timba09 @ Feb 4 2009, 01:59 AM) [snapback]1175445[/snapback]
    Congratulations, Mama, and welcome to the world, Gabrielle and Autumn! Your girls' names are beautiful! What a wonderful outcome not having any nicu time.

Congrats on your girls.. i love their names too.. :)