Appointment Today

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Help' started by kaybee711, Nov 28, 2006.

1. kaybee711

kaybee711 Well-Known Member

I had my 28 week appointment today. Everything was going swimmingly. BP good, cervix high and closed, babies sound good. I am measuring between 40 and 41 weeks. Then on my way out I noticed fluid down my leg and on the table. The NP tested it and said it's just discharge but it's a **** of a lot of that. Anyone with a similar experience? I feel very good today too. Too good! It makes me nervous!

2. kaybee711

kaybee711 Well-Known Member

I had my 28 week appointment today. Everything was going swimmingly. BP good, cervix high and closed, babies sound good. I am measuring between 40 and 41 weeks. Then on my way out I noticed fluid down my leg and on the table. The NP tested it and said it's just discharge but it's a **** of a lot of that. Anyone with a similar experience? I feel very good today too. Too good! It makes me nervous!

3. JASB

JASB Well-Known Member

Congrats on your good appt. I am a little further than you are. I haven't had that exact experience, but it doens't sound like you have anything to worry about. Sometimes the babies just put pressure on the bladder.

Just take it easy and keep those babies baking [​IMG]

Keep us posted

4. Raneysmama

Raneysmama Well-Known Member

Sounds like you had a great appointment! Sorry I don't have experience with the discharge thing. I have heard that you tend to get more discharge as the pregnancy progresses. That's great that you are feeling so good!!

5. Overachiever

Overachiever Well-Known Member

Good thing it happened while you were at the office! Would have stunk if you got all the way home and then had to turn around.
    This is just one of those fun preggo things; I go through 2-3 pantyliners a day. Not cool!

6. kendraplus2

kendraplus2 Well-Known Member

Yay for a good appointment!!! I've had discharge go down my leg too, sometimes when I've been laying and get up to do stuff ... it's gross. Especially when you have to explain to your honey why you just took off his sweatpants. [​IMG]