Apparently he thinks I'm having trouble understanding...

Discussion in 'The Toddler Years(1-3)' started by moski, Mar 4, 2009.

1. moski

moski Well-Known Member TS Moderator

Liam has this new habit that just cracks me up. If he asks me for something and I say no, then he comes back to me with the same question but emphasizing each word. So, when he just said "I need some fruit snacks" and I told him no, he looked at me and said "I" "NEED""SOME" "FRUIT" "SNACKS". It is so freakin' funny.

2. seamusnicholas

seamusnicholas Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: So funny!

3. carmenandwhittsmom

carmenandwhittsmom Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: Hysterical. Mine do the same thing. They also like to ask me the same question several times to make sure I give the same answer.

4. fuchsiagroan

fuchsiagroan Well-Known Member

Ha! :lol: Like the typical loudmouth traveller: just repeat everything VERY SLOWLY AND VERY LOUDLY and they're sure to understand you!

5. hikerkira

hikerkira Well-Known Member

Lucky you! My DS just yells at me and tells me I know nothing! (He is 5 and is going on 15 <_< )

6. twinboys07

twinboys07 Well-Known Member

That's cute. :lol: Mine just screams/shrieks at the top of his lungs in protest. :rolleyes:

7. twoplustwo

twoplustwo Well-Known Member

"MAYBE YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND IF I TALK MORE SLOWLY AND LOUDLY!!!" thinks the very smart and creative hansome child, Liam. The problem is....she still doesn't understand!!!!

:laughing: what a smartie pants!!

8. FirstTimeMom814

FirstTimeMom814 Well-Known Member

:laughing: He is too cute!

9. SweetpeaG

SweetpeaG Well-Known Member

QUOTE(moski @ Mar 4 2009, 08:33 AM) [snapback]1214045[/snapback]
    Liam has this new habit that just cracks me up. If he asks me for something and I say no, then he comes back to me with the same question but emphasizing each word. So, when he just said "I need some fruit snacks" and I told him no, he looked at me and said "I" "NEED""SOME" "FRUIT" "SNACKS". It is so freakin' funny.

Prediction: In another week or two you'll be back telling us how this adorable habit has moved into the 'annoying' category. :laughing: Glad you're appreciating it for the time being!

10. NicoleT

NicoleT Well-Known Member

OMG, that is soo cute. He is a smart one that Liam! :wub:

11. MichelleL

MichelleL Well-Known Member

That is a riot!! :rofl: I can totally see him doing that, and then flashing that million watt smile!! :D