Anything Thread Poll

Discussion in 'General' started by Kendra, Jan 3, 2010.

?

Should we continue the Anything Threads?

1. yes

6 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Kendra

Kendra Well-Known Member TS Moderator

We've had the Anything Threads for a while and the post numbers in them are far from consistent. In this new year, I thought we should evaluate them.

Do you think we should continue with them? If so, how long should they be open?

Any suggestions on how to do things differently? Should we have a separate "school" thread, "family" thread?

Let us know. This is your forum and we want to make it work for you!

2. TwinRichard

TwinRichard Well-Known Member

I don't know but I don't think separate threads would work since you would probably end up with a handful of posts in one and a lot in the other.

3. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I agree with that.

I voted yes it should continue and be opened for 2 weeks since people get busy they will still have a chance to catch up with what has been said and contribute to the thread :)

4. Brizzy_Twins

Brizzy_Twins Well-Known Member

I agree with Codie. I enjoy the anything threads so they should definitely continue :)

5. Twinrific

Twinrific Well-Known Member TS Moderator

It seems like most prefer two weeks so we'll test that out for a while and see how it goes. I'll start the new one within the following two days.

How do you all feel about the name? Keep it the same? Change it to something like: "ChitChat", "The Dialogue Column" or something creative one of you can think off?

6. TwinRichard

I don't think the name really matters :p It could be a series of random characters and it likely wouldn't make a difference ;)

7. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I agree, it always seems to go off topic anyways ;)

8. TwinPeshi

TwinPeshi Well-Known Member

How exactly can an anything thread go off topic? :p

I recommend Default Thread v2 :p

9. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:laughing: Good point.

Why? lol

ETA: spelling mistake.

10. TwinPeshi

This would be the 2nd version of the anything thread and it would be the default thread in the forum :p

11. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Oh yes well it so should be called that then ;) I am really not understanding things this week, my heads just messed up from being sick :aggressive: I am the "grumpy Aunty" and dont care lol

12. TwinRichard

I like it! :p

13. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Chloe is trying to get me to bite, she is taking my stuff and when I did bite everyone took her side, I really wish people would leave me alone for awhile :(

14. TwinRichard

Weren't you getting a lock for your door?

15. Code

Code Well-Known Member

I have half a lock at the moment, until Dad finds his drill. Even still SHE should know better!

16. TwinRichard

These twins of ours, always misbehaving ;) My watch always seems to disappear when I'm not wearing it. It "magically" appears somewhere other than where I left it :p

17. TwinPeshi

The same thing seems to happen to my watch!

18. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Wish to swap for awhile then? I dont own a watch so it wouldnt bother me ;) I somehow always manage to break them soon after buying them so gave up. So your the "good twin?" :p

19. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Oh so maybe Richards the evil twin who moves your watch? :p

20. TwinPeshi

Better yet, you can borrow Richard for a while :p

21. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Lol I understand you dont want chloe, who would? ;)

22. Brizzy_Twins

thats exactly why the name "Anything Thread" fits :)

23. Brizzy_Twins

Our twins just love annoying us cause they love to see our reaction, because they think its funny. Then its suddenly our fault for getting angry.. I know the feeling Code :hug:

24. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Everyone always takes her side, she knows I am in a bad mood from being sick without any rest because the kids dont shut up but its ok because shes Chloe and has issues so its my fault either way. :headbang:
    I think it happens with all siblings no matter what age, but at 18 she should understand by now!

25. Brizzy_Twins

Seriously Code that sounds exactly like my life. Everyone is sick of me too because im not well with my feet and im sick but she always gets angry at me and goes on about how i dont feel well and everything. Everyone tells me to grow up and takes her side. its not easy dealing with pain all the time. I feel like its always my fault and she makes me feel guilty at times too. oh and she says stuff like everyone feels sorry for tamara all the time! I love her more than life its self but its been really hard lately...

26. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Im sorry, thats not fair at all. I hope you know whats going on with everything soon!

Watching Tim Minchin on youtube helps :laughing:

27. Brizzy_Twins

Thanks Code.
    I'll take you up on that :laughing: I posted an update about my whole surgery thing the other day.. isnt going out. Heres the post if you want to read it.
    Click Here

28. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Do it! He is a great comedian, I :wub: him :laughing:

I'll have a look now :)

29. Brizzy_Twins

Cool! thanks. I will do.. i need some :lol: time for a change :)

30. Code

Code Well-Known Member

Watch "if I didnt have you" its very good, he has a nice smile :) its a very male song ;)

31. Brizzy_Twins

ok i will do now :)

32. Code

Code Well-Known Member

:rotflmbo: Total male ;)

33. Brizzy_Twins

So true :rofl:

34. Code

Code Well-Known Member

If you watch more of his videos you will realise he never wears shoes :laughing:

35. Brizzy_Twins

:laughing: hey can i ask u a favour?