Anyone use Proactive Genetics?

Discussion in 'The First Year' started by Kimkessenich, Apr 21, 2008.

1. Kimkessenich

Kimkessenich Well-Known Member

I sent my girls test kits in to Proactive Genetics and haven't heard from them in at least 2 weeks. They have a "real time" results checker but it doesn't seem to have updated since they sent the kits out to me to collect the samples.

Has anyone else had any issues with them???

FYI - it's the one with the banner at the top of the forum page.

Thanks!

2. TwinsInOkinawa

TwinsInOkinawa Well-Known Member

We used them, while we were still in Japan, and had no issues. We called/emailed to make sure they would send the kits overseas and they emailed us the results when they were back. I don't remember how long it took. If it has been longer than they said, give them a jingle - they were really nice with us.

Good luck!

Erica.

3. becky5

becky5 Guest

I have never heard of anyone having issues, so I would definitely call and make sure that they received your samples.

4. xianfern

xianfern Active Member

I've used them twice, once for myself and my own twin, and then once with my girls. I'd call also.. they were always really dependable, and we never had any issues. good luck!

5. NINI H

NINI H Well-Known Member

We used them and never had a problem. But it was right at the end of the two weeks that we received the results.

6. pinguinlvr

pinguinlvr Well-Known Member

I used them too. It took like 4 days for them to recieve my kit but I'm in CA and they are in GA. So if you sent it in and it's been two weeks and the website isn't updated, I'd definitely call. They may not have received your kit. Really nice people too!!